1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pan (Moony Beam Box)

Feb 22, 2008

1. Please leave your feedback here (^_^)

-pan-

2. Bought a very cute Mr Man top from Pan. It arrived safely, and super fast. Thanks!

3. I bought a coat from Pan and she posted it super quickly and kept me well informed. A great, friendly seller, and much recommended! :)

4. Pan bought yosd stuff from me
      Transaction was perfect with fast communication and payment
      Also when she received the items, she sent me the pm quickly letting me know this
      Thank you very much again!

Highly recommend!

5. I sold a jacket to Pan. The transaction was perfect, communication was really good. Payment made very promptly. Polite and lovely throughout, a pleasure to work with.

thanks again

6. I sold a hoodie to pan and the transaction was perfect. Prompt payment and good communication. Thank you!

7. I sold another hoodie to pan and once again the transaction was perfect. Thanks!

8. I sold an SD cardigan to Pan- her communication was great, and payment was fast- thanks so much Pan :) !

9. Pan bought a yosd outfit from me. Communication was excellent and payment was fast. :) Definitely recommend them!