Feedback for pandajo

Nov 9, 2016

1. ^^ this is my feedback thread, thank you all for dealing with me!

2. pandajo are bought my SD13 boy body layaway within 3 month, Nice buyer and good communication with.
      Thank you

3. @pandajo purchased a Little Monica Jeremy from me on short layaway, and it was a very pleasant transaction! Communication was always friendly, payment was on time and I was informed that he arrived safely. Thank you very much! I'd be happy to do more business in the future! :hug:

4. I bought @pandajo Winterrrain Yinho head. She shipped the head quickly and was very friendly to talk to. Would love to do business with her again. Highly recommended seller.

5. @pandajo purchased a Dandy Shaia from me through a short layaway. She was very communicative, had a payment plan she proposed and kept and was very pleasant to do business with! I would be happy to do business with her again :)

6. I purchased a SOOM Lucky from pandajo, and she was just too lovely and sweet throughout the whole exchange!! The doll was shipped quickly, and arrived safely packaged, and in great condition, and I'm very, very happy! I would absolutely do business with her again, and can recommend her 1000% :thumbup
      Thank you so much!! :whee: