1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pandanyangi

May 6, 2019

1. Thank you for all feedback in advance:XD:

2. I purchased a pair of Marchen Waltz Chocolat heads from @pandanyangi. Communication was clear and shipping was lightning fast. Many thanks for the smooth transaction!

3. Bought several MSD dresses from pandanyangi. They were packed safely and arrived quickly. Great seller!

4. I purchased a Volks SD Couch from pandanyangi. Communication was great, the item was shipped quickly and arrived safely. Would happily buy from them again in the future.

5. Recently purchased a lot of clothes and the entire experience was wonderful! They were extremely kind and quick with communication. They shipped it out super fast and kept me up to date during the entire process. The lot arrived packed fantastically, like, seriously. They took the time to make sure each and every item had their own plastic (which had quite a bit of little things in there including socks/stockings). Everything was very clean and they were so kind as to include some storage bags they used themselves for the goods.

Overall amazing! Highly recommended to purchase from! :3nodding:

6. I bought a set of clothes from Pandayangi and it was a perfect transaction. The clothing was shipped in excellent condition and speedily.

Would highly recommend!

7. 100% POSITIVE!!!

I bought a couple pairs of minifee shorts from @pandanyangi and it was such a pleasure! Shipping was fast and the pieces arrived safely and well packed. Thanks again for a great transaction!

8. Bought a lot of accessories from them. They sent them out very fast and everything arrived safely. Would not hesitate to buy from again

9. I purchased an MSD set that consisted of 2 coats and 2 cardigans. Communication was super polite and fast. The items shipped and arrived quickly. They were very well packaged and in good condition. Overall, this was a great transaction. Highly recommended.

10. Bought a set of clothes and they let me know when weather wasnt permitable to ship and kept contact with me through the transaction. Another great transaction

11. I purchased a lot (5 sales posts) of items! @pandanyangi was very kind and prompt with their communication. The items were packaged safe and securely and arrived exactly as described.
      A great transaction, I would definitely purchase from them again.

12. Positive! I bought two outfit sets from pandanyangi. Shipped super fast in my preferred method, thanks so much!

13. Positive! I bought a Sanrio Backpack and Hoodie set from Pandanyangi. They shipped quickly and all of the pieces arrived in beautiful condition. Thank you so much!

14. Had a perfect transaction with @pandanyangi! I bought a Volks SD16 body. Everything arrived in perfect condition, even better than described, with plenty of mattresses and packaging. Super happy. Thank you much and will gladly buy again :D