1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PandorasToyBox

Sep 9, 2009

1. Just wanted to make a feedback thread for all my transactions.
      ~Pandora~

2. Bought a few pieces of clothing from her little summer sale. :) The items are well-made, and she's very communicative and sent out my items quickly. Thanks!

3. I bought a pair of Delf elf hands from PandorasToyBox. The communication is excellent; shipping was fast and packing was excellent

Great seller

Thank you

4. YAY PandorasToyBox is a good seller. I bought clothes form her, and I just got them int he mail today. She has wonderful communication, and she is very nice. Her clothing is well made and fit my MNM Boy very well.

Thank you so much and I look forward to dealing with her again.

-ISAMU-

5. Pandora bought some YoSD clothes from me.

Communication was very quick and pleasant. She paid immediately and let me know that she received the items.

Would do business again~ :)

6. Bought some adorable SD panties and socks. They arrived quickly, and were made wonderfully!
      Would buy from again in a heartbeat. :)

7. I bought two batches of clothing, and the second batch arrived today, ahead of the first, haha. :P They're absolutely adorable, and I'm super excited to get the first batch! Would absolutely buy from again. Thanks! <3

8. Batch #1 arrived today, and they're perfect! I'm especially in love with the Nemo dress - so detailed! I'm very happy with my purchases, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from PandorasToyBox again. :D

9. pandorastoybox purchased a pair of yo-sized shoes from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

10. Sold pandorastoybox a pair of glass eyes, had a great transaction, thanks for buying :)

11. I bought an adorable MSD dress from PandorasToyBox. It arrived quickly and is more adorable in person than on the sale's thread. Thank you again.

12. I visited Pandora's Toy Box at their AFO booth this year and bought several items--

1 MSD Kimono, 1 MSD burgandy shirt, 1 pair of MSD purple stockings, 1 MSD bunny hoodie, and one MSD green dress. The quality and the price were amazing! I'm glad I found them on here because I was hoping to find them on here too!

Beautiful work!

13. I traded two FL Ante multiheads for some clothing by PandorasToyBox, and it was an amazing experience!! Communication was excellent, and the shipping was fast. Her clothing is very stylish and the attention to detail is impeccable. I am thoroughly satisfied with our transaction.:fangirl:

14. very nice and communicative person :)
      bought two pair of eyes from me, payment was fast, tone of our pms always polite [even when the shipping was longer than she expected] - thank you for smooth transaction and welcome for more deals in the future :)

15. Pandora bought my Volks Tanpopo and was super prompt about payment and super communicative. Highly recommend her and would totally deal with again. :)

16. I sold a pair of eyes to Pandora and the transaction was perfectly smooth! Friendly and swift to communicate, I would be happy to deal with her again. Thanks! :)

17. ~Positive~
      PandorasToyBox purchased a YoSD Papi from me on layaway. She paid her off ahead of schedule and was super nice throughout the entire transaction. ^__^ I wouldn't hesitate to sell or buy from PandorasToyBox as she makes great clothing as well!
      Thank you PandorasToyBox! ^___^

18. bought a delf boy body great communication fast shipping
      wonderful transaction

19. Bought a Dollshe body from PandorasToyBox. Communication was good and shipping was super fast. Thanks again!

20. I purchased a PF Yoko from PandorasToyBox she was great to buy from :pcupcake yoko is such a cutie , thankyou Pandora I love her :aheartbea