1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pandy

Aug 7, 2009

1. I bought a pair of Daisdydays Littlefee hooves from Pandy.
      She was understanding, honest and the communication was quick and clear.
      I had no problem what so ever and she was even kind enough to show me the receipt for the shipping.
      Wouldn't think twice to buy from her again.
      <3

2. I bought a pair of PukiFee hooves from Pandy. The transaction was quick and friendly. I am so happy to have had the chance to meet Pandy and will gladly buy from her in the future.

THANKYOU.

3. I sold Pandy a faceplate. She was very pleasant to deal with. Great communication and fast payment. Thank you very much Pandy. ^__^

4. Pandy bought an msd head from me. Communication was great fun and she paid instantly. She notified me as soon as it arrived safely. I highly recommend her for any transactions! Thanks!

5. I sold a NS MNF "Fire" Scar arm to Pandy. She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. I would definitely do business with her again!

6. I bought a Resinsoul DJ body with sueding from Pandy and it was by far the best transaction I have conducted on DoA. Communication was super fast and clear, and the package arrived two days(!) after it was sent out! I would 100% recommend her as a seller, absolutely wonderful! ^.^

7. I bought a DollZone girl body from Pandy and it was such a pleasure--it was a gorgeous body for a fantastic price, she packed so carefully and even included a cute little omake! I would recommend her highly--thank you so much!

8. Amazing light-speed shipping, I paid on Friday and had the doll on my desk by Monday.

9. I bought Elfdoll Bambu head from Pandy.
      Great communication, fast shipping and good package.
      Thank you very much for such pleasant transaction! :cake:

10. Pandy recently purchased a hoodie from me and was wonderful to work with! I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you!!

11. Pandy recently purchased some more hoodies/shirts from me and was wonderful as always! Would not hesitate to deal with Pandy again! :)

12. I just finished a purchase of a Dollzone double jointed boy body from Pandy. The transaction was flawless. Communication was excellent. She shipped in less than 24 hours. The body arrived securely packaged; safe and sound and in perfect condition. I would happily do business with Pandy again. :)

13. I bought an outfit from Pandy and everything went perfect!

14. I bought a Dollheart top from Pandy and she was great to work with. She was nice enough to hold the item for a couple of days until i could pay her. She was very friendly through out and her communication was very good. She even showed me proof that she had posted the item.

I had no problems what so ever and i would buy from her again.

15. Was amazing in handling my requests with buying DollZone Demi~ Shipped right away without any problems what soever!

Much thanks!

16. I purchased a lovely little kimono from Pandy. We had good communication and the shipping was very fast. A great purchase. Thank You Pandy!

17. I bought a dollheart top, advertised as top only a few weeks back. Pandy found other parts to the matching outfit and sent them to me free of charge. It was a lovely surpise and something i really did not expect since i didn't even know about the other parts. This was very nice of her and is one of the many reasons why she is so great to work with.

18. i got a fairyland littlefee from her, very fast and just what i was hopeing for. love the little guy. would recommend :)

19. Pandy was a joy to work with in the purchase of my MNF Seorin head. Pandy was a fast payer and wonderful communicator. I'd love to work with her again!

20. Pandy purchased two more hoodies from me and was fantastic to work with! As perfect as always. :)