1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pandy

Aug 7, 2009

1. I sold a pair of FL MNF High-Heel feet & a pair of hands to Pandy, and she was a wonderful buyer! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

2. Pandy was such a sweet customer, I really enjoyed sculpting the miniature mooncakes for her! She was really friendly and prompt in all communication, payment was swift and all in all just a superb customer to have. Thank you so much! ♥

3. Very good transaction with Pandy! I bought an outfit from her. It arrived quickly and in wonderful condition. Thanks!

4. Pandy bought a dollheart outfit from me. Fast payment and good communication, thanks!

5. Pandy bought a Dollheart item from me. She's super friendly, fast payment and let me know when the package arrived. An overall pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

6. I bought an Iplehouse Claude from Pandy. She was an absolute delight to deal with, she was very understanding about my need for layaway, communication was excellent and I just can't recommend her enough. My doll was shipped very quickly and packaged wonderfully. Thanks so much <3

7. Pandy bought a DZ Hid head from me. Payment was fast and communication was excllent! I was notified when the head arrived safely. Pandy was nice to chat with and I would certainly do business with her again! Thanks so much!

8. Pandy ordered two custom hoodies from me and was fantastic to deal with! I would love to deal with her anytime! <3

9. I participated in a small group order she hosted and she was great to work with. The item was shipped promptly and was in perfect condition and she was always quick to tell me anything about the order that might delay receiving it. It got here right on time. ^-^ <3

10. Pandy bought a SQ Labs Ren head from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Payed very fast, and was very kind about my shipping delay!!! I would love to do business with again!!!! ^^

11. I bought a Resinsoul Xue body from Pandy, and it was great! She answered all of my questions quickly, and even accomodated me when I if she could get me the invoice early. She also shipped my body the same day I paid! :D She's a wonderful person, and I would recommend buying from her if you get the chance!

12. I sold a Migidoll Ryu head to Pandy and it was a very pleasant transaction~ She paid promptly for the head and her communication was wonderful. ;v; Thank you so much for the lovely experience!

13. I bought a doll from Pandy and it was an easy, easy transaction. She communicated very well, sent the doll in a timely fashion, and it arrived in perfect condition with such a lovely faceup. If you get a chance to work with Pandy, I would highly recommend it. I cannot wait to surprise my wife on Christmas morning with this lovely addition to the doll family :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

14. Pandy bought a FL Rix head from me. She was very nice to deal with, good communication and paid very fast. Thank you

15. Pandy Joined My Leekeworld GO. Communication, Payment & Feedback Were All Great. I Would Gladly Have Her Join Any Of My GOs. She Was A Awesome Person To Work With. I Recommend Her As A Responsible GO Participant.

16. Bought a Migidoll Vampire Ryu head from Pandy. Communication was excellent, quick, and polite. The head was sent promptly and arrived very safely and securely packed!! Would definitely do business with her again!

Thanks. :)

17. I purchased Gloti/Glati horns from Pandy. Communication was excellent and she shipped very quickly. Everything was well wrapped and arrived exactly as described. I would definitely buy from her in the future. Thank you again for a great transaction!

18. I bought a 5Stardoll Michelle from Pandy, and I'm more than thrilled with the transaction! The doll is beautiful, just as described, and Pandy did a great job of packing her--very important, since the postal service crunched the outer box! She shipped very quickly, and was a pleasure to deal with. Lots of communication, including tracking number for the shipment. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! :)

19. Pandy joined my Dollmore GO and was awesome to have in on it. Super quick payment and great communication. Would love to have her in on another order anytime. :kitty2

20. I purchased a lilac Resinsoul An from Pandy. The transaction was smooth and easy.

Communication: Pandy replied promptly to all PMs that I sent. She answered a lot of questions that I had in great detail and very patiently. Pandy also had a lot of patience with my communication when I was away from DoA for a month due to health issues. Pandy was always pleasant and polite in every PM exchanged.

Payment: the payment went through easily and with no problems.

Shipping/Packaging: Pandy shipped the doll right when she said she would. She immediately provided me with the tracking number. The doll was wrapped liberally in bubble wrap and the faceup protected.

Doll Condition: the doll arrived safely and in good condition. Everything matched the description from the sale thread exactly, there were no discrepancies.

I am completely satisfied with this transaction. Thank you Pandy for making this a smooth and friendly transaction.