1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pannytheangel

Mar 5, 2010

1. Starting up a feedback thread. :)

2. I sold a wig to Pannytheangel. Communication was excellent and payment was very zippy. I wouldn't hesitate to do buisness with them again! ^_^

3. Pannytheangel bought a wig from me, fast payment, good communication, great transaction, thank you ^^

4. i sold a wig to pannytheangel she paid right away. thank again!

5. I sold some clothes and wigs to pannytheangel. The transaction went smoothly, she paid quickly and was easy to communicate with. Thanks!

6. I bought some blue glass eyes from Panny and they arrived in perfect condition. Absolutely wonderful. Smooth transaction, friendly to chat to, excellent seller. Thanks!

7. Pannytheangel bought some doll eyes from me , for the whole transcation , it was really happy time , she is kindness and friendly , as a manufacturer of doll eyes , i am really happy to work with her , highly recommend all of you to make friends with her ,

in my mind , business is the business , but we will enjoy the friendship and trust when we are together!

8. PannytheAngel recently participated in the second half of my 18th Leekeworld pre-order run and everything was remarkably smooth and easy - from start to finish. Communication was well kept from their end and payments were received in a swift fashion. A pleasant transaction that I am much appreciative of~

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥
      [♥]​

9. A wonderful person to sell to! I sold them a pair of dika doll jointed hands! They paid super quick and left fb right away,super nice too! Thanks again!:)A+++++

10. PannytheAngel bought a Cloud Minimee head from me. She paid quickly and and let me know when he arrived. A great person to sell to. :)

Thanks again! :truffle

11. Pannytheangel purchased a Feeple65 body from me and was awesome to work with. Excellent communication all around and prompt payment. Thank you so much!

12. seller was so awesome
      i purchased 2 wigs from her sell thread and i cant be happier with how she sent them and the conversation <3
      thanks so much again
      K

13. Bought a pair of Dikadoll jointed hands from Pann. They were packed safely and arrived quickly. Communication was great and I'd buy from her again. ^_^

14. Pannytheangel bought some jointed hands from me ^^ Good communication, paid when she said she would, and let me know when the items arrived. Thank you!

15. panny was part of a minifee split i ran, and she also purchased another head i was selling at the same time. she was a perfect buyer, prompt payment when requested, great communication, and overall just a peach to deal with. thank you so much! :)

16. I bought a pair of 12mm blue eyes from Panny. Communication was great, Panny was fun to chat with, and the eyes were well packed and arrived in perfect condition! I would definitely recommend Pannytheangel!

Thanks for everything!

17. I've bought a FL65 boy body to Pannytheangel. :)
      She was amazing to deal with. Nice, great and friendly communication. And even though she was in the middle of exams, she took time to arrange that by package was shipped out.
      It arrived really fast and the body is perfect, as describe in her sale thread.
      Thank you very much for this nice and smooth transacation !

18. I bought a DZ pink normal jointed hands from Panny. She was in middle of exams, so I couldn't contact her first, and because I wasn't informed, I got really worried by her lack of communication. But once she contacted me again & explained it, everything was clear. She is a good seller, item was nicely packaged and as described, and seller was very friendly & helpful.

Thanks a lot for letting me have those hands ^^
      I sure would love to deal with Panny again, and I would recommend her as a great seller :)

19. Pan bought a pair of boots from me, and it was an excellent transaction. She was friendly in communication, and was very patient with me. Payment was sent quickly as well. She also let me know
      when the items arrived. Thanks a lot!

20. I purchased a wig from Pannytheangel. Her communications were polite and prompt and the shipping was super quick. The item arrived quickly and in great shape as described. Couldn't ask for better!