1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pantalaimon

Apr 3, 2008

1. Here's my feedback thread! :D

2. I bought my first girl bjd, an Angelregion Little Fair Basic Ren girl, from Pantalaimon via eBay. It was a very pleasant experience.

Her auction description was thorough and honest, and in addition to pictures, listed the doll's idiosyncracies pretty accurately, so there were no surprises on my end when I received her. She had very good communication with me and shipped promptly. Ren arrived safely here (and I am extremely pleased with her and we are bonding well, I think she's found her true home now - yay happily ever after).

In short, I would not hesitate to buy from Pantalaimon again and I would feel confident to recommend her to others as a seller. Thanks again, Pantalaimon, for bringing me together with my first little girl!

3. I bought a Basic Heero kitten from Pipos, and a complete officer uniform from Dani!
      she's a great seller! we met somewhere in order to exchange goods because we are in the same city, and she had good communication through out, and was all around pleasant and fast ^_^

4. I bought a pair of 14mm eyes from Pantalaimon and they arrived safely in their box and look wonderful on my girl, thanks!!

5. i bought the Cat Theif costume from Pan...excellent transaction...i HIGHLY recommend her ^_^!

6. I purchased a Little Witch Ringo from Pantalaimon. It was a fine transaction and Pantalaimon stayed in good touch and shipped her quite quickly. Thank you very much :aheartbea

7. I bought shoes from Pantalaimon. The transaction was very smoothly: Good communication, prompt shipping, and the shoes arrived in great condition. Thanks so much!

8. I bought Zuzu Delf Fenny the Caroling from Pantalaimon on layway.
      The communication was friendly and prompt, and Fenny arrived home safely and well packed, and in perfect condition. :bcake
      Thank you very much :aheartbea

9. Bought a head from Pantalaimon.
      Everything went perfectly- friendly communication, quick to ship, and well packed.
      Thanks again~

10. I've sell to her a pipos Charlotte LE...she's a wonderful customer, fast in communication and payment. She's very kind and it's a pleasure have a transaction with her!
      Thank you so much, enjoy with your new beloved doll ♥

11. I bought a pair of resin fox ears and a resin kitsune mask.
      She was nice, gave me a deal.
      Also shipping was super fast.
      I'll totally buy from her again! ^_________^
      Thanks!

12. I bought some souldoll eyes from pantalaimon and it was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. She shipped super fast, communication was great, and I am so pleased with the eyes! Thanks so much!

13. I bought an adorable flying cat resin doll from Pantalaimon. Great seller, pleasure to deal with, quick responses and shipping. I would do business with her again!

14. I bought a FairyLand Striped Hoodie & Skirt Outfit for PukiPuki from Pantalaimon.

PM communication with her was very friendly and prompt, the item was fairly priced, and she even offered to pay for part of the shipping! The tiny outfit is in great condition, and arrived promptly, carefully packed in a small zip bag inside a bubble mailer via USPS Insured First Class. :)

I am very happy with the transaction and would recommend Pantalaimon as a seller!

15. This is possibly one of the best transactions I've ever had on DoA. This girl is AMAZING. She contacted me about an ad I'd put up in MP a few weeks earlier, was incredibly understanding about a recent payment I had to make a week after, and understood my position about lack of funds. She held the body for two weeks while I built up the funds for it, shipped it out promptly right after I'd paid, and bubble wrapped everything so tight it took me half an hour to get it out, lol. She was friendly, thorough, and just overall an absolute PERFECT SELLER.

So- I bought a Souldoll Soulkid female body from her. A++, couldn't recommend high enough, perfect transaction all the way through.

Thank you SO MUCH!! ^^

16. I bought a pair of #4 MNF hands from Pantalaimon! Great transaction, & great DoA member! Thanks!;)

17. I bought a Rosette School of Dolls Violet from Pantalaimon. Great communication and just a pleasure to deal with. I'm very happy with the transaction! :D

A+ :)

18. Bought a Soulkid Yewon head, the transaction went perfectly! Highly recommended.

19. Pantalaimon recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my GO so Easy. :)

20. I bought a Soom Dolomi from Pantalaimon. The doll was exactly as it was listed in the posting. She was very patient with my slowness and agreed to meet up with me so I could pick up the doll, since we live in the same general area. She was also really understanding when I had issues with my Paypal and had to bring part of my payment to her in person. I would definitely do business with her again.