1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pantogogue

Jan 9, 2008

1. I figured I should start myself a feedback thread!

2. I just completed a commission for Pantogogue and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was superfast, communications were prompt and friendly. I can't recommend Pantogogue more highly!

Thank you!

3. Sold a sweater to Pantogogue!~ Wonderful buyer!~ I highly recommend!~

4. Sold a Violetfern outfit to Pan recently. Excellent communication and fast payment. Would sell to her again in a heartbeat!

5. Sold a jacket to Pan and the transaction went very smoothly~! She paid quickly and communication was always clear and prompt. Highly recommended!

6. pantogogue joined one of my Dollmore group orders and everything was perfect ^^

Lovely and friendly, a real pleasure to deal with ;)

Thanks so much! <3

7. pantogogue purchased a Volks SD Pink Mille-Fueille outfit from me. She was quick to pay and awesome to chat with. She let me know when it arrived. Fantastic transaction. Thanks so much! :)

8. Sold a dress to pantogogue and it couldn't have been a nicer transaction. pantogogue paid quickly and was very responsive and patient to deal with. Thanks so much again.

9. Bought a little Yumi head from pantogogue and it was such a pleasant transaction--thank you! (She even refunded some money when she decided I had paid too much!:aheartbea

10. bought a fenyo head from pantagogue
      fast shipping and fantastic communication!!

11. I love buying from Pantogogue..this time I got a humongous Minimee body...everything was packed so perfectly, I got it lightning fast, and she added the cutest omake!! What a sweetie--a delight to do business with!

12. Bought her adorable Bunny and she shipped her in good time and even sent her adorable outfit with her. Well packed and very happy with transaction.

13. I'm becoming a regular Pantogogue shopper at this point--I did a fabulous trade with her for the SooRi head that was left after I bought the body, and she sent extra goodies with the head as well! A delightful DoA member!

14. I bought an Estella head from her, Thanks so much! Great communication and prompt shipping. Would gladly buy from again.
      ~Pandora~

15. I bought a DZ Tintan head from Pantogogue. She was very friendly and helpful during the transaction and the head was very safely packaged. There was a slight misunderstanding with the shipping address (both of us at fault) but everything worked out fine in the end with no stress and all other communication was great. Recommended!

16. I bought a DZ Shoyo head from Pantogogue. It took quite a bit longer than expected to ship and we lost contact for a few days when she was unexpectedly out of town, but it arrived safely and was packed very well. I would buy from her again.

17. I bought two pants from Pantogogue. They were securely packed and were in perfect condition. The transaction was smooth and fast!
      Happy buyer, great seller :)

18. I bought an outfit from Pantogogue~ She was amazing. Fast shipping, and amazing communication~ Recommended c:

19. Purchased an outfit and shoes from Pantogogue. Quick communication and shipped items nicely. Thank you1

20. I bought an outfit set from Pantogogue. Communication was slightly delayed (due to storms in Pantogogue's area) but everything arrived safely and in great condition, though smelled a bit of smoke, which Pantogogue did mention in the sales thread it was from a smoking home. Pantogogue even included an extra accessory of the set that was thought to be lost. It was a nice surprise to receive it too :)
      Thanks for a good transaction! :D