Feedback for Paopu Ramen

Mar 11, 2012

1. This is my Feedback area, please post responsibly. ;)

2. I sold a dollheart dress to Paopu ramen and she was wonderful to work with :) She paid when she said she would and let me know when her dressy arrived! I would do buisness with her again :)

3. i sold 3 pairs of glass eyes to the gorgeous paopu ramen! she paid promptly and was super friendly to do business with. highly recommend her for any future transactions because ours was amazing! :aheartbea

4. Paopu Ramen bought some MSD clothes from me and I couldn't be happier with the transactions! She is a friendly person, paid promptly, and communication was great! It's a pleasure to do business with her. A very reliable buyer, highly recommended!

5. I bought two MSD-sized wigs from Paopuramen- they were sent quickly and arrived in great condition, and she was wonderful about answering all of my questions. Thanks so much for everything! :D

6. Paopu Ramen participated in my Leekeworld GO. They were very prompt with all payments and replies. I would gladly have them in another of my GOs~

7. [h=5]Paopu Ramen bought a Fairyland shield from me. Great communication and fast payment. A perfect transaction. :dance[/h]

8. Paopu Ramen purchased a fullset pukipuki caramel lily from me. Friendly communication, she paid promptly and let me know the doll arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend her!!