Feedback for Paprika

Mar 28, 2008

1. Please leave a detailed post of your transaction with Paprika.

2. I'll start! Paprika sent the package immediately after I sent the money but had little to no communication back after she had sent it. I was unsure if it was sent at all so I panicked. So far no communication yet and she has not logged in since the transaction. I hope everything is alright. Thank you for your time and business!

3. The transaction went well, all of my questions were answered, and the head I bought was shipped very promptly! ^_^

Thank you for a smooth transaction!

4. I sold Paprika a top for girls; she replied very fast and paid quickly. She was also very friendly and patient, A++ buyer :)

5. I sold a doll to Paprika. She was very sweet to deal with and kept me informed throughout the transaction (she had to wait to pay me while PayPal transferred funds). Communication was a little slow but she always responded. She also let me know when it arrived, which I appreciated very much! <3 I would do business with her in a heartbeat!

6. Paprika brought a wig from me. She paid very promptly and was very sweet and lovely to deal with. She let me know as soon as it arrived. Great buyer. :)

7. Paprika bought a wig from me and it was a great transaction! Good communication and fast payment! Recommended buyer!!!

Thanks again!!!

8. I've bought a pair of Vesuvia heels at Paprika - excellent!Thank you so much))))