1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Para

Oct 27, 2006

1. This is thread for feedback for me, Para.
      Please leave me a concise and clear feedback.
      Thank you.

2. I would like to leave some Positive feedback for Para. I bought a Black Cat Lucas Head from her. The Transaction couldn't have gone any smoother. Thank you so much! :) I highly recommend her and I would definitely do business with this seller again in the future.

3. Had a great transaction with Para...she really helped me out. I would love to do more business with her. She has been both a buyer from me and a seller to me. Both were great. I'm SO happy with my new Jun!!! Yipppeeee.
      Patti

4. Para sold her friend's Black Lahoo to me, and everything went smoothly. I now have one of my dream dolls :)

5. She makes the best dresses... quality rivals that of Y!J seamstresses, and she ships fast too!

6. Para helped me with a transaction for a MSD Schulze. I got him in good condition and he was just as described ^^ She even gave me a lovely face up. I totally recommend her as a Seller and as a Face up Artist :daisy

7. I had wonderful dealings with Para-everything is top notch with her :-). She has great communication & is a fast shipper.

8. So helpful in finding an older resin colour CH boy body for me.
      Lovely member to deal with and keeps in touch.

Thank you.

9. I just purchased a Limited Volks Head from Para, and she was just an absolute Dream to work with:).... She helped me out when I made a huge mistake with payment, and Shipped out my head fast, and with A LOT of packaging protection. Para is an Awesome Seller and person and I hope to do buisness with her again in the future;)
      ~Anthony

10. Purchased Luna head from para :) The head was so safely wrapped ! Good seller Thx para :3!

11. :D Had a wonderful transaction with Para. My item was beautifully packed and arrived in perfect condition. Throughout the transaction she was considerate and helpful - really lovely to do business with !

:aheartbea jaxa:aninja:

12. Bouht a SD10 Swarrico Body from Para~ It was nicely packed and was in wonderful condition. Thank you Para! :3

13. I bought some volks dresses from para :) they were sent VERY FAST and in perfect condition just as described. It was a pleasant, friendly transaction and I would definitely buy from her again!

14. I bought a coat from Para
      It arrived fast, pleasure to deal with
      Thanks again :)

15. bought a head from para :) It came in great condition and was beautifully packaged :aheartbea recommended seller!

16. I bought a doll from Para. She is wonderful to buy from! Great communication, doll was very well packaged, and in beautiful condition. Thanks again!

17. Para was lovely to work with! I purchased my very first Yo (Kanon) from her. She was great with communcation, shipped her quickly, and packed her well. Wonderful transaction!

18. I bought two doll heads from Para and they arrived quickly!!

Thank you very much!!

19. I had a POSITIVE transaction with Para. I bought a SDC Ren from her.
      She shipped immediately to Italy then she helpdd me tracking the parcel. The doll was very well packaged and in wonderful condition. I strongly recommend her as a Seller!