1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for para_chan214

Aug 16, 2006

1. para_chan is a wonderful buyer. I can't recommend highly enough! (Sorry to be so late giving you feedback!)

2. I commissioned para-chan to make a Harem Set for my Hound. The entire process was a lot of fun and went very smoothly due to the fact that Para-chan is so friendly, knowledgeable in design, and great in communication. And I love the packaging the jewelry was sent in--like little presents. I can't wait to work with her again. Thank you again, Ann! :D

3. Sold a Nanuri 2007 head to para_chan214. Great transaction, comunication, swift deal! Thanks.

4. Just bought two necklaces through the forum, and also purchased a headdress at a recent meetup. Para_chan was great to deal with, and I'll definitely buy again!

5. I got the cutest necklace from para_chan214, very fast delivery, super friendly seller, would recommend ^^

6. Commisioned a head dress for one of my girls!! The piece is so beautifully crafted!! well packaged and best of all excellent communication. asked me what i wanted every step of the way and didnt hesitate to oblige with any changes i had with the initial design!! excellent job! Can not recommend her enough!!

7. Bought a necklace this week, got it very quickly (beautiful!), and para_chan214 was also very pleasant to deal with. n_n

8. para_chan214 bought a pair of boots from me~pay quickly and smooth transaction~thank you very much~^^~

9. I won the mini candle holder from para_chan214, seller is super nice and responsive as always. Items come fast and at top quality, ^hearts this seller.

10. sold a SD10 girl body to para-chan. she is the sweatest person i have met here. very kind to others with great understanding. i'm very happy to deal with her:)

11. para-chan214 was nice enough to do a DD2 faceup for me, since I contacted her after I had seen the gorgeous anime-style DD2 faceup she had done for another member here. Even tho she doesn't advertise faceups, I have to say that she is one of the few truly professional faceup artists on this site.

She does *EXACTLY* what you ask for, and takes photo's every single step of the way. She double checks with you before sealing each and every part of the faceup, and is very understanding with requests and changes. She's not satisfied until *you* are satisfied!

I highly recommend her, and will say so to anyone who asks me about faceup artists in the future.

THANK YOU para_chan214!!!! <3 <3

12. para_chan214 bought my dreaming Igon head and paid imediately! A great buyer thanks so much! Post pics when you finish him!!!

13. Para_chan bought a pair of Gumdrop eyes from me. The transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish, a wonderful buyer! Thank you so much! :)

14. Bought an eye from para_chan via money order, she communicated well and shipped right away. Definitely great to deal with, thank you! :D

15. She bought few pairs of bracelet sets from me. Great and friendly comunication and fast payment. Thanks! =^_^=

16. Very smooth transaction. I bought eyes from her and she was able to overnight them to me. My darlings can see!

17. Another great transaction with Para_chan214 as a buyer. Many thanks!

18. para_chan214 bought a pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly Recommend!^O^/

It's my pleasure that you like my glass eyes~Thanks a lot~m(_ _)m

19. I did a custom commission, more complicated than the usual, and it exceeded expectations and she worked very swiftly. VERY pleased! :D

20. Para_chan214 purchased DoC hands from me. Fast payment, sweet communication. Thank you for a wonderful transaction. :)