1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for para_chan214

Aug 16, 2006

1. I sold a wig to Para_chan and she paid faster than lightening!!!
      I totally recommend her! :) Thank you!

2. Sent a body to para_chan214 for seam sanding and a couple of modifications. She did a great job and kept me updated on her progress. I would highly recommend her :aheartbea

3. para_chan214 bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and informed me when the package arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

4. Para_chan worked on my Angell-Studio WS Gus, modified his eyes and nose and added claws and fangs to him as well. She kept absolutely wonderful communication with me the entire time, updated me with pictures and never failed to be patient with all my nit-pickyness and questions. He turned out adorable, exactly how I had hoped and I completely trusted him in her care.

I look forward to working with her again, hopefully in the not too far off future. Thank you para_chan! :D

5. I commissioned non-permanent scar mods, body blushing and a small tattoo from para_chan214 and am so pleased with the job! The mods are just what I wanted and the blushing looks very natural. There were slight delays, but they were weather-related, not para_chan's fault, and I was kept well-updated with approximate completion times. Everything arrived safe and sound. I'd definitely commission again in the future!

6. I commissioned para_chan for an eye opening on my brand new Breakaway and she did an EXCELLENT job. She kept me up to date not only with pictures as she went along but also giving me time estimates throughout the project. She was very professional and such a sweetheart to talk to. I highly recommend her not only as a great person to do mods but as a great person to deal with. Thank you SO MUCH!! :D

7. I commissioned Para to open the eyes on my Breakaway '08 head. She was absolutely wonderful! :aheartbea The mod job is great, so smooth! Para was so kind and kept me up to date with pictures, not only to let me see what had been done, but to check that the shape was what I wanted. Shipping was very fast and the doll head was packed very carefully. :) She also sent me a special surprise!

Thank you so very much Para! :D

8. She made a necklace for my doll. Really friendly and nice commissioner, she sent me pictures of the materials available so I could choose and did a great work, nice item and nicely packed ^_^ thanks!

9. I commissioned Para Chan to open the eyes on my Akendo sleeping head. She was very attentive to detail and made them in the shape that I requested.

She sent progress pics did an excellent job! He now looks like the character I envisioned.

When she send him back, the head was packaged carefully and arrived safely.

I recommend her highly.

Thank you!

10. Para_chan214 bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

11. I comissioned Para_chan214 to work on all three of my mini boys for various customizations and I could not be happier. She was always willing to meet up with me in person to save on shipping costs and was very polite and listened to exactly what I wanted, despite my being somewhat picky.

All the work included: Airbrushing an entire doll gray, reshaping and adding to his tummy (this work was done twice over as the airbrushing had a few chips near the joints first time around, the second go around turned out perfect), giving facial scars and fangs to another doll, giving him added genital mods as well as a leg mod to increase his flexibility, and lastly a repaired job on claws for a third doll.

I always have plenty of work for her to do and she always delivers :) Communication is always wonderful, lots of update pictures on the status of her work and overall a pleasure to work with. Definately a recommended customizer and I will surely be bringing future projects to her as well!

12. para_chan214 did a great job doing the faceups for Mini-Me Lady Saiyan, Hazel, and Eli. Sorry for my way overdue feedback. She's just awesome!!! :)

13. para_chan214 bought a head from me, was wonderful to deal with and very nice! Highly recommended as a buyer!
      Was very understanding on my not being online all that much due to my Difficult pregnancy ^_^
      but payment received promptly and the head was shipped out promptly ^_^
      Thanks for the wonderful transaction!

14. para_chan bought a fer from me and she was quick to pay and quick to let me know when it arrived safely. Thank you!

15. Ann is absolutely wonderful! My poor Vesper's chestpiece developed a nasty stress crack and I was in tears! It nearly went through her whole torso! I PM'd Ann for help, and she got back with me right away, more than willing to help! I sent her my part immeduiately and she was done so soon! I could not be happier with the repair she did! The crack is now barely noticeable and she re-inforced it from the inside! And all for an INCREDIBLY reasonable price!!! I will definitely be returning to her in the future! What an outstanding transaction!!! Thank you so much Ann!!!

16. ~POSTIVE~
      para_chan214 traded with me for a wig. The lariat I received is gorgeous, very well made. She shipped quickly, stays in communication and is very friendly.

Thank you,
      ~Shannon

17. I commissioned para_chan214 to do a custom scar mod and face up to fit a particular character. I am over the moon with the results! Ann was super easy to work with, prompt with communication, and delivered a gorgeous product. I highly recommend her :)

18. para_chan214 bought a pair of glass eyes from me. The transaction was wonderful and smooth. It's a great dealing with you. Thank you para_chan214! ^^

19. I sold an outfit to para_chan214. She was so understanding when I couldn't find one piece of the outfit >< I'm glad to deal with such good buyer. Thank you so much =3=

20. I commissioned Para_chan214 to open a doll's eyes/fix up the previous beveling. It's awesome! She did a amazing job, waiting for my replies every step of the way and she gave pictures for every bit of progress she did. He looks awesome and I couldn't be happier. I'd recommend her to anyone! 8D Thank you! <3