1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for para_chan214

Aug 16, 2006

1. Sold a wig to Para_chan214. She was absolutely perfect to work with! Thanks!

2. I commissioned Ann to do a faceup for me an she was absolutely marvelous! She managed to catch the look I wanted and and I'm totally smitten:fangirl: I wish I had her talent! Communication was flawless, as winter rains, Christmas holidays and other such jumped in to slow things down, but she kept me updated. I would definitely work with her again. She's the best!!!!!
      Liz

3. I commissioned Para_Chan to do a face up for me, and its great ^_^ i couldnt ask for more. she gives you exactly what you want while keeping you updated. i would reccomend her to anybody

4. Para did an absolutely gorgeous job changing my feeple girl body into a boy body. She was super nice and easy to work with, and the end result was so worth the wait!

[​IMG]

Thank you so much Para!!! :aheartbea

5. Para_chan fixed my girls leg up good as new ^_^ its my second transaction with her, and it was as good as the first one. i would happily do business with her again ^_^

6. I commissioned my second faceup from Para_Chan214 and it was just as wonderful as the first! Her work is so detailed and delicate, and my doll turned out just as I had envisioned her. I would recommend Ann whole heartedly, she is such a pleasure to work with and communicates every detail. Way to go, Ann!!

7. Wow, I'm really slacking on leaving feedback this year, lol.

Para_chan214 modded my Dream of Doll Camine to have elf ears. She was very understanding that I wanted to keep the original faceup. The ears came out better than I could have ever hoped. I am so grateful to her for her beautiful work and I will likely be contacting her in the future when I need elf ears done.

8. Para_chan214 bought some wig wefts from me. She's a sweetheart to deal with, always has been!

9. Para_chan214 modded my leekeworld Mihael with scarring, and the work is a dream. Due to a few troubles on my end she held my doll, understanding and slightly worried when the weeks turned to months, Partly due to my health, computer and money trouble I could not pay her and understandably she made a 'looking for thread'. When I managed to email her she was again understanding and we worked out a way to pay within a few weeks.

I recommend Ann, she's a dream to work with and does great scarring. If she would allow it I would commission her again and again for work done on my dolls.

10. I bought a CP Dark Elf Soo from para_chan214. Communication was fast, and the doll arrived before she thought it would! I would definitely buy from her again.

11. I bought a Luts Abadon head from para_chan214. Communication was great, and she was kind enough to hold him for a few days until I got my paycheck. He was well packed and came very quickly. I would definitely recommend her and would be happy to work with her again.

12. Okay, now for a special positive one!

Thanks to this sweetheart I finally after two years of bad luck managed to get my grail doll the Delf LuWen.

Not only was the communication smooth and super fast, she kept me updated on what she was doing, totally understanding of my worries and even kept track with me of where the doll was!

So today he came in and he was absolutely perfect, all I could have hoped for and more. I really REALLY recommend people to buy/trade/sell stuff to this user! It really is worth your time and efford!

13. Para_chan214 bought a Crobi Lance Cheshire full set from me. They were really nice to work with and made payment quickly. Thank you again and I hope you enjoy!