1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Para_San

Feb 26, 2012

1. There is my thread for feedback !
    2. Para San bough a littlefee Flora from me.
      Everything went perfect and Para have been an angel to deal with
      I recommend her as a buyer, thanks a lot Para San ^^
    3. Para_San bought a wig from me and the transaction was perfect. She kept great communication, paid quickly, and let me know when the item had arrived.

Thank you!
    4. Para_San bought an Elfdoll Soah from me. She paid promptly and was in very good communication with me. She let me know when the item arrived and was very plesant to deal with. I would be happy to sell to her again in the future.
    5. Para_San commissioned two face-ups from me. She was very lovely and provided pictures of what she wanted. Arrangements were made so she could save on shipping. Payment was also very prompt. I recommend her to everyone!
    6. Para-san bought a Lati Yern from me, and she was the perfect buyer. She was nice to talk to, sent prompt payment, and let me know when the doll arrived. I would be glad to sell to her again. Thank you so much for everthing Para-san :)
    7. Para-san bought some MSD clothes from me. A very friendly buyer, excellent communication! Thank you for a perfect transaction!!
    8. Bought a fur wig from me and was super fast in payment and commication was awsome.
    9. Para-san bought a wig from me and was very sweet! Communication and payment was prompt and accurate. Would definitely do business with her again! :D
    10. I had a great transaction with Para-san
      she was wonderful buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!
    11. Para_San purchased a Volks SD 10 Girl Body from me. She was very quick to respond and paid promptly. She updated me when she received the doll and was very patient and kind throughout the whole transaction. A great buyer. :)