1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for Paragon Dove!~

Nov 14, 2007

1. Hi~!
      If I have conducted any sort of business with you, please leave your feedback here~! Thanks! :D

2. I have traded a Luts head with Paragon Dove!
      She keeps great communication during the trading, and it was a pleasure to deal with her! I recommand her ;)
      thank you so much!

3. Paragon Dove bought a shirt from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with! She paid promptly and PM'd me to let me know her shirt had arrived. Thanks!

4. I bought asymmetric cloth set by Dollheart from Paragon Dove and it arrived today! I am so happy to do transaction with her. the packaging is soo neat and cute too! She replied mail very fast and the clothings arrived in good condition. Thank you for the good deals :aheartbea

5. Paragon Dove participated in my Dollmore group order, paid really fast and kept great communication ^^

Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thanks so much <3

6. Perfect communication. Answered every question I had and was very friendly. Highly recommended. :aheartbea

7. I sold a B&G DOLLS body to Paragon Dove, she is a kind person!!!
      Nice communication and finished the payment quickly!!!
      Thank you very much!!!

B&G Dolls
      Layla

8. Paragon Dove was sweet enough to let me purchase her MNF Chiwoo on a two week layaway, and shipped him out promptly! He was snug as a bug in a rug in his box and was exactly as described.

Thank you so much! I love him dearly.
      <3

9. Bought a wig from Paragon Dove, very nice to work with and gets back to you very quickly. I look forward to buy more from her in the future.

10. Just bought an outfit from Paragon Dove, it arrived with super sonic speed very well packaged and just as described, she is a doll to deal with and recommend her to 110% to everyone!!!
      Huge thankies..... (((>.<)))

11. I have just bought an outfit from Paragon Dove, and it arrived with super sonic speed very well packaged and just as described, she is a total doll to deal with and I would recommend her 110% to everyone!!!!

Huge thankies..... (((>.<)))

12. Purchased a pair of hands from PG and they arrived swiftly and in immaculate condition. An excellent seller, thank you! :D

13. Hi All,
      I just purchased a wig from Paragon Dove. The transaction couldn't have gone any smoother and she sent the wig with lightening speed! She's a "doll" to work with and I highly recommend doing business with this gal! THANKS.....:fangirl:

14. <font size=1>I bought cute shoes for my Lao Shu! She was polite, fun to communicate with, and prompt. I just got my shoes in today, and they were in perfect condition.

Thank you! n_n</font>

15. Our first transaction with Paragon Dove was great. Quick payment and hassle free. Thanks so much!!

16. Paragon Dove bought a Transformer hoodie from us. Prompt payment and great communication. Awesome buyer!! Thanks again!!

17. I bought eyes from Paragon Dove and she was very friendly and lightning fast with the shipment. Perfect transaction. Thank you! :aheartbea

18. Paragon dove bought a shirt from me, the transaction went wounderfully!! would totally do business with again. Thank you so much!!!!

19. I got a faceup from Paragon and she was fantastic to deal with. She went by all the things I wished to have on my doll and had her down in a quick pace instead of wasting time *_*! I didn't expect to have my baby back so quick, but i was just as happy. She did a great job on her. <3 Will definitely be using her again in the future.

20. Paragon Dove purchased a Volks School-C head from me. She was quick to respond to PMs and notified me once she received the package. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :)