1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for parisbvamp

Sep 11, 2008

1. Just wanted to pop in really quick and add on a little note saying that Parisbvamp was also in my Fairyland group order as well as my sixth Dollmore group order and they were both wonderful transactions, which didn't surprise me at all. :D

:clover You're a doll, hun!! :D Thank you so much!! :clover

2. Purchased a head from parisbvamp, and the transaction went wonderfully -- prompt replies to PMs, a thorough and secure packing job, and lightning-quick shipping (paid on Friday evening, received the package Monday). Definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

3. I purchased a ss shiwoo head from parisbvamp,
      communication was fantastic, he arrived quickly and safely.
      Highly recommend her as a seller.

Thank you :) I love him.

4. I did a partial eye opening / faceup repair for parisbvamp, she replied fast and was really nice to work with and was very patient when I had to take a day or two longer to finish the mod.

definetly recommend doing dealings with her :)

5. parisbvamp participated in a luts senior delf split I did late last year. her communication was FABULOUS (she and I pmed regularly during the long wait). And her payment was super quick. Absolutely wonderful! Hope to deal with you again in the future!

6. parisbvamp came back and commissioned me for her adorable Shiwoo SS and Chiwoo. She was very polite and very patience even though there was some delay and I was behind my faceup schedule. Thank you so much again for everything!!! and I promise your Shine will be well taken care of ^___^ thank you for another wonderful transaction!!

7. Parisbvamp joined another split with me and everything worked smoothly and perfectly. Thank you again. :)

8. Paris was totally awesome, and my Luts head showed up quickly and in perfect condition. She was very polite and proactive, and everything went smoothly. I recommend working with Paris. :)

9. I very recently bought a MNF Shiwoo head from parisbvamp; she was easy to communicate with, the head was shipped quickly, and arrived quicker than I could believe! She packed the head very well, and I couldn't be happier. I really recommend doing business with her! :)

10. parisbvamp commissioned me for a faceup for abadon.Prompt payment and easy to work with.Will definitely recommend her to everyone:)

11. Parisbvamp signed on for my second Glass Eyes group order as well as my first Iplehouse group order and everything went as smooth as expected. :) She's always a doll to deal with - making prompt payments and keeping great communication. How could I not recommend her? :) She's just awesome!

:clover Thanks for another swell transaction!! ;) I'll be back again to leave more feedback once our Crobidoll order comes in! :clover

12. We traded a couple of my doll wigs for her MNF Woosoo head, and the whole transaction went smooth as silk. Couldn't be happier!! She had great communication and shipped swiftly after the transaction was agreed upon. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! <3

Thanks again!
      - Paige

13. Parisbvamp took part in my late February Nine9 Style group order and as I already expected, she was great! Always easy to work with, always friendly, always quick to pay and always ready to keep up with her end of communication, I really don't know what else I can say about this girl.

:clover You're awesome and you've got to know it! <3 Thanks! :clover

14. I've lost count of just how many times I've had great transactions with Parisbvamp. She's participated in countless group orders that I have run, including the Crobidoll order that I'm leaving feedback for now and she's always been consistent, which I really, really appreciate! A truly wonderful participant!

:clover Thank you for another wonderful transaction! :clover

15. parisvamp bought a wig from me. Great communication and very quick payment.
      She's a great pleasure to deal with!

16. parisvamp bought some pants from me and was awesome all the way thru our transaction! she paid quickly and was so nice X3
      a wonderful person to deal with^^

17. I sold a hoodie to parisbvamp and she was great to deal with--prompt communication, quick payment, and she let me know when her package arrived. Thank you so much!

18. I worked on another faceup commission for Parisbvamp ^_^ as always, she was so nice and sweet! very friendly and understandable and easy to work with! she also had prompt payment as always! highly recommend Parisbvamp ^__^

and I'm sure next commission [Crobidoll Yeon-ho] will be another pleasant time ^_^&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

19. bought an R-Asaim head from Parisvamp, super easy transaction and the fastest shipping ever!!! XD Thankyou!

20. [SIZE="-10"]Parisbvamp participated in my late December Luts order for full dolls and splits and she ever so patiently waited to get her three wigs, never once complaining. She's always so easy to deal with, no wonder we've done business so often. :) While I'm leaving positive feedback I might as well leave feedback for the third For My Doll group order run that she took part in as well, which proved to be another lengthy wait, but she was always gracious and patient. She's an excellent person to do business with.

:clover Thank you! ^o^ I always appreciate how smoothly our transactions run through! :clover
      [/SIZE]