1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for parisbvamp

Sep 11, 2008

1. Parisbvamp sold me her KDF bory.
      She was very patience and kept in contact over the transaction.
      He arrive safely and quickly.
      I would definatly to business with her again.:)

-hope this correct this is my 1st time posting feedback

2. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Parisbvamp. Communication and shipping were very fast, and the outfit arrived just as descried. Thanks!

3. parisbvamp participated in my Crobidoll GO. Very friendly to deal with and quick payments! Thank you again!

4. I purchased a MSD sweater form parisvamp and communication was great and the shipping was spot-on! Thanks!!

5. I bought a Luts wig from parisvamp and had a great transaction! Nice price, good communication and FAST shipping! Would definitely do business with this member again.:)

6. Another excellent transaction completed with Parisbvamp. :D She participated in my third Glass Eyes group order run and was just as wonderful as ever. What more is there to say? She's just amazing and I'd do business with her any time, any day.

:clover Thank you once again~ :clover

7. parisbvamp commissioned me to do her Squall miniee's face up. She was wonderful to work with. Sent payment right away and had great communication! Would do business with again!

8. I received my MiniMee Aoyagi Ritsuka head today, and he's beautiful! Plenty of communication with all aspects and decisions discussed, moderated and solved fairly.

You are a wonderful GO leader! I'd gladly do another with you!:D

Ryu

9. I bought an Angell Studio female body from Parisbvamp and it arrived quickly and packaged well. Thanks a lot! <3 I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

10. I have buy a Chiwoo head =)

Thank you very much!!!

11. I participated in the group order of Aoyagi Ritsuka's minimee. Parisbvamp was a wonderful GO leader. Thanks again, everything was perfect.

12. Parisbvamp, participated in my Alucard MNM GO, she was a great participant and was always helpful during the decision process which can get hectic! :)

13. I had a great transaction with parisbvamp! Bought an MSD jacket from her which was shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Communication was great too and she is polite and friendly to deal with. Highly recommended! Thank you so much <3

14. Parisbvamp commissioned me for her Yeon-Ho faceup ^^ she's always very nice and friendly and also very patient while waiting for the faceup due to the delay in schedule. Paid promptly and great communication as always :D thank you very much!

15. I bought a 2009 Luts Frey head from parisbvamp- it came super quick and was gorgeous! Thanks so much, I love it! :D

16. What else can I say? Another great transaction seen through with Parisbvamp! ^^ She took part in my eighth Dollmore group order and I never have a complaint or worry when working with her.

:clover T H A N K \(^o^)/ Y O U :clover

17. parisbvamp commissioned a faceup from me and it was a super transaction! Very quick payment & communication was great too - I would be happy to do work for her again :)
      Thank you parisbvamp!

18. another perfect transaction from parisbvamp ^_^ this time was a doll accessories commission. She was very patient throughout transaction and very friendly as always. Thank you very much!!

19. parisbvamp bought a shirt from us. Quick payment and easy transaction. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!!

20. I received a commission from parisbvamp, and had a very pleasant transaction. She was patient throughout the process, and was always accessible over DoA. She paid quickly as soon as he was completed and let me know when he arrived home safely! Thank you~