1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for parisbvamp

Sep 11, 2008

1. parisbvamp commissioned 2 faceups from me and she was easy to communicate with, helpful, patient, and prompt! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

2. Taking part in my sixth Luts group order this time around, Parisbvamp has consistently proved herself to be a joy to do business with.

:clover Thank you for yet another flawless transaction. :clover

3. I bought a wounderful brown wig from her and she was a joy to work with. Plus she shipped it out very fast and was very kind. ^^ I recommend her!

4. I bought a Squall minimee head with faceup by Meggilu. Parisbvamp answered all my questions, was really kind, gave me good advice, packaged the item safely and shipped it quickly. It was a very pleasant transaction! I'd definitely do business again and recommend her to other responsible buyers on the marketplace. Thank you Parisbvamp, you rock!:thumbup

5. Parisbvamp purchased a JDF Rigel custom faceuped from me and as always, our transaction went really smooth and easy! Even though, Parisbvamp asked for a 2 months layaway option, at the end the transaction only ended for just a week. It was unexpected and I couldn't ask for more. I highly recommend Parisbvamp as both seller and buyer!
      Thank you very much >v<!

6. parisbvamp was in a GO i ran and was a pleasure to work with, and kept up well with communications! Would love to work with again!

7. parisbvamp participated in my Volks USA GO, and was a pleasure to work with! Payment was fast and communication was great, and I would love to have her in an order again.

8. Sold a pair of eyes to parisbvamp they payed promptly and were very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely do business with them again! :D

9. I bought a body from her and the shipping was very good, and the body couldn't be more perfect.
      Thanks bunches,
      Andrea

10. bought a luts junior delf from parisbvamp! Thanks a great, smooth transaction! I recieved my newest spoiled brat quite promptly after payment was made :) thanks again!

11. I traded a Delf Type 2 body + $100 + Shipping for a SDF Abadon. The transaction went wonderfully! She had great communication, and shipped him right when she said he would! :3 I would happily trade/buy from her again! Thank you so much, I love the Abadon! <3

12. I purchased a minimee head from parisbvamp. The transaction was quick and easy. I really recommend doing business with her!

13. parisvamp just sold me a Vampire Knight clothes set for SD male. She even added the extra skirt and stockings she used for her female in the photo. Shipped out the items right away, very nice to do business with

14. Very very pleased with this user!
      I bought a vampire knight outfit for my boy from her for a very very good price,
      and was very surprised of the detail in the outfit considering what I paid.
      I couldn't be more pleased.

Thank you so much! Will deffinately buy things from you again if you return to sell vampire knight again ^.^ LOL.

15. I bought a NS FDoll Body from her. She was really kind to me. The shipping was fast but the german costums are really slow:lol:. I got clothes and shoes from her too. I really love the body. Thank you so much:aheartbea

16. I bought a Dreaming El head from parisbvamp. He arrived quickly and was packaged nicely. ^^ A great transaction! Highly recommended. :aheartbea

17. Parisbvamp participated in my fifth For My Doll and my third Shoes and Boots group orders and she was fantastic to deal with, as expected, on both accounts. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's just awesome. Plain and simple. :D

:bcake:pcake Thank you! :pcake:bcake

18. I split a JDF Terra head to parisbvamp and it was a lovely transaction all around. Thanks so much!

19. I bought a yeon-oh head from Paris. Smooth transaction, even offered me the insurance ! Patient enough to answer to all my questions and fast shipping, despite of the bad timing (just between christmas and new year).
      Found some stains on the headcap and the forehead that weren't mentionned in the description, but the boy is just gorgeous and was carefully packed.
      Thanks again !

20. parisbvamp commissioned a faceup for her Luts Terra from me. She paid quickly and it was a very smooth transaction process. ^ ^