1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pashades

Oct 6, 2020

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please feel free to leave feedback here if you would like. Thank you!

2. I bought a Doll Leaves Jeremy from @pashades and the transaction was wonderful.

I received pictures of the doll being packed and a picture of the shipping receipt. The doll was very well packaged.

Great communication and very friendly.

3. I sold a black SD sized carrying case to pashades. It was a lovely transaction. Pashades is easy to work with and maintained good communication throughout.

4. Sold a wig to pashades. They paid instantly and were very communicative with me. Would definitely sell to them again :D

5. Positive ! purchase, well packed and in good time.

6. Maybe the best seller i've had in this hobby so far? ;_; If you have the chance to have a transaction with this wonderful human, please do.

Communicative, friendly, super kind, my doll arrived in perfect condition, overall an absolute champion.

7. A perfect Transaction.. Dealing with Pashades was a hassle free transaction. I bought a Ringdoll RGM-3 Body in Normal skin color from her, and she shipped it quickly, and packaged it well so it would arrived safe and sound. The body is in great condition and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I would recommend her as a buyer. Nice, friendly and easy to deal with. What more could you want. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so much.

8. What a great transaction with Pashades. She reached out to my WTB for a Soom Bygg. Communication was delightful, little Bygg was so perfectly packaged and the most beautiful doll arrived very quickly. I would recommend her as a perfect seller in every way. Thank you so much!

9. I bought a RS Wei body from Pashades, it was a fantastic transaction! USPS misdelivered my package and with Pashades' help I was able to recover it same-day, thank you so much!!!

10. Positive Feedback
      I bought a Volks SD Boy Williams in the Boyhood Version Body from pashades.
      What to say? She is a wonderful and sweet person, she made the negotiation comfortable for me and was very lovely.
      The body was sent very well packaged and protected, I highly recommend her! :3nodding:

11. I purchased a Soom Opel/Lier from pashades and I couldn't be happier with the experience! They communicated clearly and were extremely friendly and responsive in their messages. They shipped promptly and let me know the tracking number right away. The doll was packaged very securely and was exactly as described. The unboxing experience felt like opening a brand new doll straight from a company!

I am absolutely pleased with my experience purchasing from pashades and would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much! :)