Feedback for PastelCats

Aug 28, 2018

1. Please leave feedback for me here. Thank you very much!:kitty2

2. I purchased a Shapeways F60 neck connector from PastelCats and everything went perfect. They shipped out when they said they would and even paid the extra shipping we didn't know would be necessary. Great seller!

3. PastelCats bought a doll wig from me and the transaction was pleasant and easy. The buyer was prompt, quick to communicate and a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn’t hesitate to do more business with her in the future. :)

Thank you very much ! :aheartbea

4. PastelCats bought a pair of Soulinabox eyes from me and was great to work with. She paid promptly and communication was great. Would definitely work with them again!

5. i bought a lot of eyes from pastelcats, they arrived quickly and safely, thank you :)

6. I sold a Switch wig to PastelCats. Very pleasant to deal with, great communication! Thank you

7. Positive Feedback
      I bought a Doll Leaves teenage dream body from PastelCats, and it was a perfect transaction! Communication was always prompt and friendly; she even sweetened the deal by including a minifee neck adapter for a great deal! Shipping was fast and the doll was packaged very safely for transit. I would highly recommend PastelCats :D

8. I sold a Daria's Haunted Dollhouse dress to PastelCats and it was a flawless transaction. Great communication, fast payment, and kindly let me know when the dress had arrived safely. I would be happy to do business with them again ☺️