1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for patchworkpunk

Oct 12, 2011

1. Here's the place to leave feedback for me

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

i was patchworkpunk's partner in a lace swap, they were kind enough to accept a non-lacey gift after i broke my arm and couldnt finish sewing the lacey gifts and even waited patiently when my gift was a week late cus i stupidly forgot to put the zip code on his package and the lady at the post office was too busy reading a magazine to correct me! also i saw the gifts patchworkpunk's partner recieved and they were lovely! A+++ swapper!

3. patchworkpunk was in my Lace swap I ran. She was a wonderful participant and everything was sent on time. even posted pictures of the gifts she got ^_^ I would recommend her to anyone.

4. patchworkpunk was my swap partner in a Harry Potter swap. Great partner. Sent on time, posted picture of what I sent. Definitely would recommend!

5. patchworkpunk participated in my Harry Potter swap and was a great participant. Sent their items on time, and sent several incredibly nice things. Would gladly recommend for future swaps. Thanks!

6. patchworkpunk took part in my Lolita swap and was a pleasure to have in it!! great communication and and did a great job!!! ^_^

7. fast payment and great communication:)thank you!

8. I sold a Blond 7-8 wig to patchworkpunk~ wonderful communication and paid promptly! Thanks :)

9. patchworkpunk bought a Saint head from me, great communication and prompt payment!

10. Sold my Dollzone65 body to Patchworkpunk, was an excellently smooth and fast transaction, I would absolutely do business with her again.

11. Patchworkpunk bought luts JDF body from me. very fast payment communication was prompt, Would love to deal with her again!!

12. I commissioned a set of MSD clothing from patchworkpunk, and the finished product is very beautiful. Her doll clothes are very well made, and I adore the finished pieces.

However, I do not think that I would commission her again, simply because there were several delays and failed communications during the commission process. I agreed to give patchworkpunk one month to complete the commission, but in the end, it took five months. I do not mind a reasonable delay in a commission, especially when these delays are properly communicated, but patchworkpunk never informed me every time she missed a promised deadline. I would have to contact her weeks after the promised arrival date, only to find out that she needed yet another extension. As a buyer, this was very frustrating for me.

All of that said, when patchworkpunk did communicate, she was always very polite and grateful for my patience. After missing several deadlines, she gave me a partial refund for the commission without even being asked--I really appreciated that. When the commission was finally finished, she even gave me expedited shipping! That was very nice, and again, I really appreciated it.

So, all in all, I'm glad that I finally have the clothes, because they are very beautiful, and I was always happy to hear from patchworkpunk because she was so kind and polite. In the end, I don't even mind that I had to wait so long for the clothing--I just wish that she has communicated with me more often.

13. I was commissioned by Patchworkpunk for a face-up in exchange for a clothing commission. A straight commission trade.

Everything was worked out, communication great, etc. ^^
      The head was finished, but the clothing commission part ended up falling through due to unforeseen circumstances on her end.
      In the end she just paid for the commission and the material costs when she said she would.
      Overall it took quite a bit longer than I would have liked, but I'm a patient person and I've had similar circumstances occur.
      I do consider this a positive transaction and would still like to see her clothing work someday!

Thanks and hope things work out!

14. Great buyer with fast payment and excellent communication! It was a pleasure doing business with Patchworkpunk. I would highly recommend to anyone!! Thanks.

15. Patchworkpunk recently purchased some MSD clothes from me. It was a pleasure dealing with her <3 payment was sent fast and she let me know when the package arrived. Highly recommended.

16. Me and Patchworkpunk have trade her luts Modded Luts 2012 Wintery Head on a Junior Delf Body for my soom tiny. It was perfect deal and she all time was so nice. Thank you for sweet present. Highly recommended.

17. I purchased YoSD sized TTYA overalls and a grey top from Patchworkpunk.
      Communication was great and the packaging was secure. I would definitely purchased from them again and recommend them to other DOA-ers.

18. I bought a Rrabit shoes from Patchworkpunk, she was quick and friendly to communicate, and I got my package really soon! Can recommend and would love to buy from her again!

19. Belated feedback! I bought 3 wigs from patchworkpunk. Communication was great and the order shipped quickly! Would do business with again.

20. I bought a Resinsoul Gang body from Patchworkpunk. The body arrived promptly and was very well packed. Communication was great and everything went smoothly. I would definitely recomend her. Thanks!
      :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar