1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for patl

Dec 16, 2006

1. Purchased a Serendipity Sharmin - patl was extremely communicative throughout the entire transaction, and extraordinarily thorough in providing a full description and several photos of the BJD so I knew exactly what I was buying. Her packaging was incredible - there was no way that doll could've ever been damaged on her trip to me - and she was here in no time! I highly recommend patl - she's among the best!

2. I just bought a head from Patl, she sent it pretty much as soon as I paid, she asked a really good price for it and is a very sweet and attentive seller.

But I made a mistake and had her send the head to a flat i moved out of- so I can't actually get my head till January! But from the tracking I know it arrived fine ^-^

EDIT: head arrived! very well packed, and exactly as described. I'm very happy!

3. I just bought a doll from Patl, she's really a wonderful person to deal with, very kind and friendly. The doll was in perfect condition, very well packed and fast shipping. Thank you very much ^__^

4. Patl is a wonderful person to deal with I have had a few transactions with her over on ZOZ as well as sold her a YoSD recently and it was a most pleasurable experience.

I would highly recommend her for any transactions be it trades , purchases selling to.. she is truly a wonderful person to deal with

5. I sold a head to Patl and had a perfect transaction. She is wonderful to deal with

6. I recently had a transaction with Patl. She paid promptly, was very nice to deal with, and made sure to tell me when my item arrived! much love for Patl~

7. Patl is such a nice and friendly person. She sent me her tiny DIM Silf.
      It was a pleasure to deal with her. :)

8. Patl bought my minimee BP head - good communication and paid quickly made a pleasant and smooth transaction - many thanks :)

9. Patl bought my Dollstown Elysia head and is great to do business with. Great communication and even quicker payment. :) Much thanks.

10. i purchased a lovely WS customhouse peite ai anael from patl.
      transaction was most pleasent and stress-free (something that does not always happen in the marketplace ).
      communication was frequent and always timely, the doll was promptly shipped and carefully packaged.
      the doll arrived safe and sound and was exactly as described, in fact she was even nicer in person.
      needless to say i would most definitely do repeat business with patl after this
      transaction and , obviously , would raccomend her as a wonderful, reliable
      seller.
      m.a.

11. I sold my Gackt Minimee head to her. She is a wonderful buyer, very fast, kind and great to communicate with. It has been a pleasure!! Thanks a lot!! :D

12. Sold some clothing articles to her,
      and she was pleasant to deal with and quick to pay.

Thanks again, patl!

13. patl was part of my massive 20 Toshiya minimee head group order, and I'd definitely have no problems with future sales with her :D Fast payment, friendly pm's and let me know when he'd arrived! Many thanks and thanks again for taking part in the group order!

14. Patl participated in a group order I hosted and she was a model "customer". Excellent communication and fast payments. Thanks hon!

15. I bought a Dollstown Elysia head from Patl, WOW,:aheartbea she is amazing, both seller and head.

Great packaging and so lovely and prompt to deal with. The head arrived all the way to Australia in super fast time and is just as described.
      The price paid for Elysia was very reasonable. I really hope to deal with Patl again as everything was just perfectly smooth.:)
      Thank you Patl,
      Yves

16. I purchased an Elfdoll Hana Angel from Pat.

Let me say that I am 150% happy with the transaction. She was wonderful to deal with and shipped her out the day she said she would. I believe that everything that was supposed to come with the doll, was shipped, even the BoD card/warranty ( not too sure what it is.. ) so I'm extremely happy. Wonderfully packaged!

A great seller and a flawless transaction, what more could you possibly want?

What's even more lovely is, I am seriously smitten with this doll. Such a sweet doll.. She is really how I've imagined her to be even when I only saw her by picture, so I'm quite delighted. I've bonded with her already!

Thank you so much Pat. Want you to know that she will be in a loving home. ^^

17. I have just bought a Mimimee head from Pat and it all went swimmingly. She was kind enough to send me additional photographs and let me know what was happening at each stage of the process. She shipped promptly and packaged thoroughly. One very happy customer!

18. and she was super! She held on to her for me until I could pay her and when I finally was able to pay, she shipped her super fast! And a nicer person you can't find! Thanks Patl!
      Ingie

19. Bought a doll head from patl ^^

Despite a minor mistake on shipping, communication was excellent, and she worked so hard to keep me updated on everything. I can't say enough good things about her - thankyou so much :)

20. Patl just purchased an AiL Darryl Hybrid from me. She was very prompt with payment and and friendly throughout our transaction! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you, hun! :)