1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Patty in NJ

Jul 27, 2006

1. Patty doesn't get in here often to start her own feedback thread, so I'm doing it for her because I have had two EXCELLENT transactions with her:

My first was a Roxydoll Becy and my little "Patti" arrived with tons of extras and packed beautifully and safely.

My second purchase from her was the Ani I just picked up this morning and I am absolutely amazed at all the extras she just "threw in" the deal. The post office did an attempted total-crush on "Corazon" (Ani) but she survived without a scratch and is happily sitting on my desk and I keep digging through all the "stuff" that came with.

Patty is a patient angel to buy from.
      :love
      vicki

2. Whoo Hoo for Patty!! Great gal and awesome seller:)

3. Great buyer!!!! payment made in short time~!!!!recommanded!!

4. I had some transactions with her. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her.
      Thanks.
      Jessicadolls

5. I purchased a lovely Lishe head from Patty and the transaction was no only perfect in every way - but I had it within 3 days of payment! I highly recommend her anytime :)