1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Paul_Julian

Mar 9, 2007

1. Hello! If you had a transaction with me, please write feedback here. Thank you! :aheartbea

2. I sold Paul_Julian a handcuffs accessory and it was a smooth and easy transaction all the way. ^_^

3. Bought a wig from me. Excellent communication and quick payment. Awesome all around. ^^

4. Paul Julian bought a wig from me, he asked me to hold it, and then paid exactly when said.
      Awesome buyer, and very wonderful to deal with!:aheartbea

5. Great transaction .. LOVE the computer and the packing was so great.

Shop with confidence w/ Paul_Julian

6. I bought some little black MSD boots from Paul and it was a smooth, easy transaction. I'd do business again anytime. Thanks!

7. Sold to Paul_Julian and the transaction was wonderful, thanks so much! =^_^=

8. Brought from Paul_Julian, Fantastic communication! Great transaction! My boy is going to love his new clothes ^___^ I'd do business again anytime!!

Thanks!!! ^__^

9. Excelent quality! Also, had a hellish time with my postoffice, but he/she was very supportive and helpful.

10. P_J is a very kind and patient buyer. thanks so much for a smooth transaction!

11. The post office had originally lost it but after Paul_Julian reported it to them I received it in a few days! It's an awesome hoodie and looks amazing on my boy.

12. i traded stuff with Paul, he made beautiful shirt for my boy! perfect made. i'm very happy and my Yuki too <3

13. With sure an excelent seller:best communication ever!
      I&#180;ll do business with Paul_Julian again really soon!

14. I bought a hoodie and a wig from Paul, and they are wonderful, I even got a free shirt! Paul is a great seller, very easy communication and quality work. I will definitely buy again.

15. I bought a wig from Paul! It's cute and curly, the transaction was great! ^ ^ And I got some free gifts :3

<3

16. I commissend Paul to make my msd bobobie pixie some clothing!
      A hoodie, 2 white t-shirts a bleu t-shirt and some black jeans!
      Everything came to me super fast and my girl is so happy! Pants that fit here perfectly!

Will buy again for sure :D Very nice and always fast to respond to pm's ^^

17. Paul_Julian bought a pair of MNF heart hands from me, paid really fast and the communication was excellent.

Nice and friendly DoAer, would definitely do business with Paul_Julian again! Thanks so much <3

18. Akjhdf, I suck because I should have posted this ages ago.

I commissioned Paul to make a cosplay outfit for my Bobobie boy, and I couldn't be happier - the workmanship is DIVINE, the detail is just amazing, and the transaction was flawless~!

I am honestly understating how satisfied I am with the outfit; it's just so darn epic, I have trouble putting it's level of epic into words. ;O;

tl;dr - I AM THRILLED. <3<3<3<3

19. Commissioned 2 shirt's from Paul_Julian! They were well made! Thanks so much =]

20. I have just completed a transaction with Paul_Julian:

Paul_Julian just bought my DZ Bili, plus several of my home-made fun-fur wigs.

It's been a real pleasure to deal with Paul_Julian - friendly, prompt communication, quick, according to schedule payment for all items.

Recommended buyer!

I'm most pleased that my doll has gone to a loving home, at Paul_Julian's too. Couldn't ask for a better sale.

All the best to you, "Paul".

Thank you!!!