1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pauli

Sep 11, 2010

1. Hi!
      Have you ever deal with me?
      Share it in my feedbach thread ;)
      Thank you! :aheartbea

2. Great - bought two sets of shoes from her. They arrived promptly and well packed. She charges very honest prices and is a great person to chat to :)

Definitely recommend and would love to trade with again.

Keeping my eye on your sales threads Pauli ;) Thank you!

3. I bought two sets of eyes and an msd top. The communication was awesome and and very friendly! :D I highly recommend and would love to do business with her again! :D

Thank you very much Pauli :3

4. Pauli bought my Volks Masha body from me. Her communication is very regular and clear. While she was gathering the money she kept me up to date by PMing me every 2 days or so. She had the money when she said she would and the transaction was very smooth. She also just a nice person to do business with.

Pauli is a very good buyer. Thank you and enjoy your doll.

5. Pauli bought a pair of SD High Heel shoes from me. Communication was friendly, and she paid right away. Smooth transaction - a great buyer - would certainly sell to again. Thanks Pauli!!!

6. I bought a pretty cotton batiste dress and a pale blue cardigan sweater from Pauli. She was lovely to deal with, veyr helpful, and posted the items quickly. The dress and cardigan are beautifully made and I would love to buy from her again.

Thank you! :D

7. Pauli did two faceups and a mod, as well as ear and hoof blushing and a manicure, for me. My dolls look fantastic! They are both just beautiful and Pauli really listened to and "got" what I wanted. She did a Dollzone deer girl who is absolutely phenomenal and the personality I wanted really shines through. My Withdoll Priscilla grey skin got a nose job and a new faceup and she is also exactly what I wanted. Pauli rocks and I would definitely commission her again.

8. I just bought a doll from Pauli. It was a great transaction. Thanks so much!

9. Pauli sanded a doll for me. It was a little long but TOTALLY worth the wait! Thank you very much!

10. Pauli sold Napidoll Chesi head to me and made a face-up for her! Everything was fantastic! Great communication, fast shipping, and a wonderful job on the face-up! I'm very happy :) Thank you very much ♥

11. Pauli painted two of my dolls, face ups are great and I'm really happy with the results. Communication was amazing, Pauli answered all my questions immediately. Hope to commission her again in the future. Thank you !

12. Pauli made mods on my minifee luka boy. She also painted him!
      I very satisfied with the result ... she did a good job!

13. I commissioned pauli to mod my Dollzone Mo and give her a face-up as well. Communication was always fast when I inquired about something, she was always super friendly and sent progress pics along the way. The work on the head itself is just stunning and marvellous and you'd never believe that the base was a Mo. The head was then shipped out asap and arrived here with a lot of cute gifts.

I'd not hesitate to commission pauli again - thank you ♥

14. I commissioned Pauli to do some mod work on my Ail Daryl (creating double torso). The work she has done is amazing! Communication was fast, friendly and she's been very helpful, sending progress pictures upon request; delightful to deal with. I would definitely comission Pauli again.

Thank you for the wonderful work.

15. Pauli is both a wonderful person and buyer! She purchased a Volks Carol head from me and I know she'll give Carol the love and care she so deserves! :) Thank you, Pauli!

16. I did a wig trade with Pauli and everything went very well. She was kind, had very good communication and kept me updated. Thank you for a great first trade! :3

17. Pauli made a face-up commission on my Fairyland mnf Vampire ver. Woosoo. The communication was smooth and fast, Pauli is a very kind and polite person, so it was a pure pleasure, shippment went also smooth, the head was packed very carefully, came safe and sound. And the face-up... is like a dream - maveolous!!! I cannot stop looking at my doll, she is exactly how I wanted her to be! I defienietly recommand Pauli as a face-up commissioner, she is a true artist <3

Thank You so much, Dear, for Your amazing and unique masterpiece!

18. Pauli purchased a Crobi wig from me. She very friendly, fast communication and payment.
      Thank you again, Pauli!

19. nice buyer , thank you!
      [for a pair of second hand volks pumps]

20. Pauli purchased a dress and licht wig from me and everything went perfectly! I am really glad that it arrived to her very fast and she even let me know as soon as the parcel arrived. Thank you so much and hope you'll enjoy it for many years to come. Great buyer and highly recommended to all! A++