1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PeaceLoveDreamer

Feb 29, 2012

1. PeaceLoveDreamer bought my SD bench from me and the everything went perfectly! Communication was great and she was incredibly patient with me! Would work with any time!

2. I did a trade/buy deal with PeaceLoveDreamer for a body. She was awesome to deal with. I couldn't be happier with the deal. An excellent transaction and I recommend her as a lovely person to deal with! Thanks! :) :) :)

3. PeaceLoveDreamer bought some dolly parts from me. It was a perfect transaction. I would be happy to work with her again. Really great person to converse with! Thank you!!!

4. Purchased some pairs of Ersa Flora eyes from PeaceLoveDreamer and everything went smoothly! Eyes arrived quickly and in perfect condition, thank you so much!! :)

5. Sold a wig to PeaceLoveDreamer. Everything went great! Prompt payment and excellent communication. Thanks very much!

6. I bought a DZ Hid head and an AoD msd body from PeaceLoveDreamer. She's very nice and quick to reply and ship! Thank you!

7. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

8. Did a trade for three wigs for some furniture and a dress, communication was excellent, she shipped promptly and she waited patiently when I was unable to find a box large enough to send the items! Would happily do business anytime with her and highly recommended!!

9. I bought a Soom Idealian 51 head from PeaceLoveDreamer. The communication was excellent. He was very well packed and shipped quickly. A great transaction. Thanks!

10. Bought some acrylic eyes from PeaceLoveDreamer, and the entire transaction went very smoothly, and the yes look very lovely in my girl. I would buy from her again.

11. PeaceLoveDreamer bought a SOOM Gnesis head from me. She was super friendly, totally reliable and has awesome stickers on her car! We met in person to do the transaction and she was super patient because I was at the wrong place. Why are there so many Friendly's on the same road? Thanks so much!

12. I sold some doll clothing items to her, and everything went really smoothly; she paid quickly and was a great buyer. Thanks again, PeaceLoveDreamer!

13. PeaceLoveDreamer bought Soom Obsidius claw hands and "sword" hand from me. She's really nice, fast with payment, and let me know once she received her items. I'll be more than happy to do business with her again!

14. Got 2 pair of goggles from PeaceLoveDreamer and the transaction went great ^_^

15. I traded a few pieces of furniture and some other accessories for peacelovedreamer's doll leaves maya. She was excellent! Communication was great, shipping was quick and well packed! She was very understanding that her commission took me a little longer than I thought. I would reccomend her as a trader, seller, buyer with full confidence!

16. Had an absolutely wonderful transaction with PeaceLoveDreamer. She adopted my little IMPLPinky and I couldn't be happier that my girl found such an amazing home! PeaceLoveDreamer is wonderful, kind, courteous, and I would definitely do another transaction with her. Payment was immediate and she let me know when Pinky arrived. Thanks so much, enjoy!

17. PeaceLoveDreamer bought a Soda Ent doll from me. I must say that it has been a pleasure to make this transaction with her; she fully respected the terms of sale and made payments promptly. She also had very clear ideas about what she wanted the doll and ent parts to look, so it's been also a pleasure to do the doll's face-up and blushing.

I highly recommend her, and I wouldn't hesitate to make future transactions with her. 100% recommended!

Thank you so much, Jacqui, for trusting me :)

18. did a lovely trade with these person. My AS adam SD doll for there Impaldoll naga girl doll. Commication and shipping were fast and very happy.

19. Sold a pair of SD13/70cm boots to PeaceLoveDreamer. She was super quick with payment and let me know when they arrived. definitely would sell to again ^^

TC

20. PeaceLoveDreamer bought a doll body from me and it was a perfect transaction, communication was excellent and she paid quickly. I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!