1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PeaceLoveDreamer

Feb 29, 2012

1. Peacelovedreamer participated in my Iplehouse Group Order. She was very prompt with payments, and even let me know when the item arrived at her mail. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer!

2. PeaceLoveDreamer bought a Soom Coquina head from me. Everything went smoothly with quick payment and good communication. I would be happy to sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :starcookie

3. PeaceLoveDreamer bought two wigs from me.

Communication was good and paid quickly and it was a great transaction. :)

4. PLD purchased some Ginarolo glass eyes from me, her communication and payments were fast and excellent! A perfect buyer! She also let me know when the item arrived and how it worked out! Thank you so much!

5. I purchased a wig from PeaceLoveDreamer, and everything went great. She was quick to reply to PMs and kept me updated about when she shipped. The package was shipped quickly, and the wig arrived in like new condition. Would buy from again.

6. PeaceLoveDreamer bought an Amber tail from me. She was great to communicate with and paid quickly! I also got a PM from her when she received it. Thanks again!

7. I sold a pair of Soom Chalco legs to PLD. She was pleasant to talk with and was very fast with payment. I'd gladly work with her again. :D

8. I had a WONDERFUL transaction with PeaceLoveDreamer. She purchased my Soom Monzo outfit from me and paid quickly. Definitely one of the best transactions I've had n.n I would very happily do business with her again :)

Thank you!

9. I bought an Iplehouse wig from her. She was very quit to reply and up front about scheduling. The wig shipped timely and was in perfect condition! Very good seller.

10. A++

I bought a 7/8 brown fake fur wig with blonde highlights and removable pigtails. My messages and questions were answered very quickly, the whole transaction was pleasant, and I had my wig in less then a week.

11. PeaceLoveDreamer commissioned me for a faceup and tattoos for a Soom Coquina. What a lovely customer! Great communication, friendly, prompt payment, lots of great reference for what she wanted, and it was a fun commission to boot. I'd definitely do business again. Thank you so much!

12. Received the eyes I bought from PeaceLoveDreamer today, and they are a beautiful blue-green color, and took like, two days to ship. She was very responsive to messages and let me know when things were shipping, when she received the payment, etc. A+ :- )

13. PeaceLoveDreamer bought 3 pairs of eyes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great.
      Thank you so much!

14. PeaceLoveDreamer bought clothes from me for her doll. She is excellent in communication, super fast payment. It was a great transaction. Thank you so much.

15. PeaceLoveDreamer bought some Soom Cass parts from me. Everything went smoothly with quick payment and good communication. Definitely a recommended buyer and I would be happy to sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :chocoberry

16. PeaceLoveDreamer bought two pairs of eyes from me. Great buyer with prompt responses and payment. Thank you and hope your little one likes the eyes! :)

17. PeaceLoveDreamer bought a elf doll body off me and everything went very smoothly! She made payments on time and communicated very well. I highly recommend her!! Thank you

18. I sold a pair of soom thighs to PeaceLoveDreamer around 9.13.13 and realized I never left feedback for this great buyer ;) She was a pleasure to work with and was super friendly. thanks again! I highly recommend her to anyone. ;)

19. Great Transaction! Bought SD17 suit and got it today! was a quick shipping and very nice to talk with! Would do business again!

20. PeaceLoveDreamer bought a wig from me in a very smooth transaction. Paid quick, and was pleasant in messages. Would gladly do business with her again!