1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PeaceLoveDreamer

Feb 29, 2012

1. Purchased a pair of Coquina Soom hoof parts from PeaceLoveDreamer and the transaction went perfectly. Pleasant, prompt, and everything was packaged FABULOUSLY well (no seriously, you could have kicked that box across an American Football field and those legs would have been safe). Thank you!

A+ transaction

2. I've purchased a TTYA SD17 pants from PeaceLoveDream.
      They came as described and fast shipping.
      Recommended Seller! Thank you so much~

3. I bought an MSD vest from PeaceLoveDreamer. It was shipped quickly and arrived in great shape. It was a pleasure!

4. I have bought 2 wigs from PeaceLoveDreamer - great communication and very nice wigs. Thank you very much.

5. I bought an amazing pair of wings from PeaceLoveDreamer - they were just as described, packed very well and shipped promptly. Great communication - a pleasure to do business with. Thank you so much!

6. Bought a granado xavier from peacelovedreamer, she was great! very understanding and patient. Shipped out the doll promptly and he was packaged well. Would buy from again!

7. Awesome transaction with peacelovedreamer. I bought a leekeworld soda from her on layaway. awesome to work with in every way. super fast shipping too! would definitely buy from again!

8. I bought a doll from PeaceLoveDreamer and she was speedy with response and a true pleasure to buy from! Communication A* Pricing A* Quality of service A* Shipping response A* Safe packaging A*

9. Purchased high heeled feet and shoes from PeaceDreamLover. Shipped super quick and was packed very well, fast reply and very nice to work with! Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from anytime! Thank you very much!

10. PeaceLoveDreamer participated in my latest Iplehouse GO and was a great participant. Very communicative and quick to respond. Paid promptly and let me know as soon as the item arrived. Would gladly do business with her again! Thank you for joining!

11. I bought a Soom FCE Vesuvia head (NS) from PeaceLoveDreamer. The head came quite well wrapped and she's perfect.
      The only thing I'm not quite happy with is lost CoA for the head. The seller forgot to send it together with the head and sent it in a letter later, but the letter was lost and never came, so I have only a photograph of the CoA. Anyway I got a beautiful head in perfect condition and I'm grateful for her.

12. ! Addition to my previous post.
      I got the CoA today. I feel sorry not to have waited for 2 more days. The post service took 52 days to deliver the package, the garantee delivery time was 30 days though. Anyway, now I have nothing to complain about this transaction ))

13. POSITIVE

I had TWO successful transactions with Peacelovedreamer.
      She is super friendly and paid off both her layaways early!
      I would not hesitate to buy from or sell to her again ^-^ Thank you!
      :sumomo:

14. Just bought a IH Louis head from PeaceLoveDreamer - she responded rapidly and sent the head immediately :D It came very well packaged, & in excellent condition :D I'd gladly do business with her again.

15. PeaceLoveDreamer commissioned me to dye some fantasy parts. Her communication was wonderful, she was very clear on exactly what she wanted and paid straight away. It was a wonderful transaction and I would happily work with her again!

16. Just finished up a transaction with PeaceLoveDreamer! Bought their Soom Migma and they were so nice to deal with, they stayed in communication when there was a delay shipping but let me know once it was on its way. Doll arrived safely packed up, thanks so much!

17. I sold her a head; super easy transaction. And she let me know the head arrived safe and sound. I totally recommend her as a buyer.

18. I bought a YID boy iplehouse body from PeaceLoveDreamer and let me just tell you that they are a WONDERFUL seller to work with! His body arrived carefully packaged and covered in bubble wrap from head to toe and stuffed with packing peanuts! The item was exactaly as described! The skin matches PERFECT to the gentle soori head that I bought the body for! I'm so glad to finally have a full doll and not just a disembodied head!

PeaceLoveDreamer was also very fast to reply, let me pay in 2 seprate payments and shipped the body within a day of receiving the last payment! I would buy over and over again! You're awesome! Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Dollzone Joe head from PeaceLoveDreamer. Communication was fast, well packaged and didn't take long for arrival. I appreciate your business:). Positive!

20. I purchased an Aileen Dragon egg necklace from PeaceLoveDreamer and everything was perfect! Thank you again! :aheartbea