1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Peach

Sep 25, 2008

1. If I had a transaction with you, please leave me a feedback ;)

2. Peach bought a normal skin Juri 2005 head from me. She had great communication, paid quickly and told me when the head arrived. Peach was a pleasure to work with. :)

3. What a lovely,kind,nice,polite,wonderful lady.Great communication and pay super fast.Will definitely deal with again :)

4. Peach is truly a peach to deal with. She purchased a Latidoll Laches from me and paid immediately. Her communication is excellent and this has been an all around great transaction!:aheartbea

I would not hesitate to do business with Peach again!:D

Gail

5. Peach was lovely to deal with in the market place. I sold her two hand-made Puki dresses and they were paid for very quickly and she informed me of their arrival. A perfect transaction. Many Thanks and I hope to do business with you again someday :)

6. I sold a puki strider wig to Peach and she was a marvel to work with.
      Payment was fast, easy to comunicate with and in general a really nice person :)
      Would definetly recomend.

7. Peach sold me a lovely wig - it got here very quickly. She was great to do business with.

8. I sold Marine (Peach) Topaz's default wig, she was wonderful to deal with and paid immediately ^^
      Thank you for such an easy, pleasant transaction!

9. I bought a beautiful faceplate from Peach. She shipped lightning fast, packaged it so nicely and was the nicest person to deal with. She refund the excess postage to me too. I love the faceplate so much. Thank you so much.

10. Peach bought a Yo-SD Kun from me. She was great to deal with all the way, and very patient when the postal ssytem failed to update the tracking status. Highly recommended!

11. Peach bought two LTF-sized dresses from me! Transaction went very smoothly, good communication, quick payment. :) Thanks so much!

12. Peach bought a Yo-SD dress from me.
      Excellent transaction- fast payment and great communication :)

13. Peach commissioned me for a Lati White regular sized outfit and was a pleasure to do business with. Communication was excellent, we were able to work out what she was thinking pretty easily and paid super fast. She let me know when the outfit arrived quickly and was overall just wonderful to deal with.

:D

14. Peach is a lovely person to deal with - friendly and communicative, and she told when the Pongpong head I sold her arrived...

A great transaction and I would sell to her any time!

Alicex

15. Peach bought a top off of me--she was great to deal with. Very friendly, and let me know when the item arrived.

16. Peach bought lati outfit from me, fast payment and great communication, would recommend her to every one. :D

17. I bought a doll wig from Peach, and all in transaction went perfectly; she was so nice to deal with, good communication, and the wig arrived quickly! My very best recommends and big thanks! :D

18. Peach bought a pukifee pukisha faceplate from me. She was wonderful to deal with; good communication, promt payment and she let me know as soon as she received the faceplate. :)

19. Peach bought a basic Pukifee Flora from me. She paid promptly and was pleasant to deal with. Thanks so much!

20. I sold some clothes to her. She was fast with payment and very nice with communication. A pleasure doing business with her!! :D