1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for peach_mspank

Dec 13, 2008

1. I have purchased one beautiful penguin hat, and I have also received a little beautiful present ;A; Lovely person and transition, Thank you so much!

2. Bought a high end doll head. Fast shipping and great head. Very happy thank you!

3. Peach purchased an outfit from me and the transaction was delightful. Easy and prompt payment and let me know exactly when the item was received.

A wonderful buyer.

4. I asked, bought several items and joined peach_mspank group order's many time! She's great to deal with friendly communication and quick shipping. She's lovely! High Recommend!
      Thank you so much ka P'Peach!!

5. Peach ordered FCS through me.
      It was a great transaction.
      She is very clear of what she wants and she read through my PM carefully to ensure everything is fine.
      She pays fast and reply my PM real fast!
      Recommended to everyone!

6. I did group order with Peach the transaction went very well!! She provide a very good information when asked and informed me as soon as the items arrived. Hope to join her any GO again. Thank you so much!!

7. I bought a pair of eyes form peach_mspank. The communication was great, she shipped quickly and it was very well packed. Highly recommended!

8. I bought Yosd outfit from her. She was very nice and well communicate. She shipped fast and very well packages! Especially the envelope cover! Yosd outfit was adorable in person. Thank you so much!! I would hesitage to deal with her again!

9. I sold an item to her
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got it
      it was a pleasure to deal with her
      thank you!

10. I bought a Volks Parade set. The transaction was magnificent. This is the best seller! Many thanks for a fine outfit for my doll

11. Second Transection with her. I bought Yo-sd hand from her, very fast deliver and well package ever! Thank you so much!

12. I purchased a pair of Volks SD13 Girl hands from Peach

She was extremely friendly, intact, one of the friendliest people Ive interacted with on the website.

She always responded to PM's very quick and was delightful to deal with. The transaction was so easy and I was just very surprised with the quick service. Shipping literally did not take more than 3 days to arrive to me. Im very happy and surprised!

I highly recommend her as a seller and hope to purchase more from her in the future. Thank you SO much Peach! :daisy

13. Peach very kindly answered my WTB-thread for a Volks Yugiri body, and has been friendly and quick in communication during the whole transaction.
      She sent pictures of the body before shipping and it arrived in promised condition with perfect resin match to the head it was for.
      She also upgraded the shipping method to a more expensive one (without charging me for it) when the post office didn't accept the parcel because it was too heavy for the method I'd paid for.
      Thanks for helping me, Peach! :)

14. I purchased a pair of SD hands from Peach and the hands arrive today. The transaction was perfect and a very lovely seller she is. Thank you so much.

15. Positive Feedback

I had posted a wanted to buy ad for some Volks SD Holding Hands and peach_mspank contacted me with a pair she had and sold them to me. She stayed in contact with me all throughout the transaction and was wonderful to communicate with! She is very kind and polite in her messages and shipped out my item as quickly as she could. They were packed wonderfully and arrived in perfect condition, exactly as describe. She was a joy to do business with and a delightful, sweet person. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with peach_mspank, she's a very reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

16. I bought some Volks hands from Peach, and I couldn't be happier ! She is a super person to deal with... she communicated very well, sent me tracking information, and shipped very fast. I absolutely recommend this nice lady for any market place business you are considering ! Thank you again, Peach !

17. I'm leaving positive feedback for Peach! I purchased a YoSD jacket; her communication was great, and she shipped out the jacket immediately after I sent payment. She even included some lovely socks as freebies~ Thank you, Peach, for a great transaction!

18. Purchased some optional Volks hands from Peach_mcspank. Very good transaction. She warned me of the delays encountered shipping from overseas (Thailand) ahead of time. The hands did arrive in good shape and I am happy.

19. Peach_mcspank is a wonderful seller who sold me Volks optional holding hands. Peach was very friendly and was quick to answer PMs, and my doll hands arrived in perfect condition! I'd love to do business again someday.

20. Purchased a yosd hands from peach and everything was perfect. Very good communication and a friendly seller. Thank you so much. X3