1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for peeriedoll

Apr 24, 2016

1. Please leave feedback for me here.

Many thanks,

peeriedoll

2. Peeriedoll bought a junia elf head from me. Everything in the transaction went perfect. The comunication was kind and polite, she is very friendly so it was a pleasure to work with her. Payment was quick and let me know the moment she paid so I could check.

Also, she was very patient. I had an small problem with the shipping method so I needed a day longer than expected to ship the head to her. She kindly understood it.

It's been a pleasant transaction and I will work with her again with no doubt.

Thank you so much!

3. Peeriedoll recently bought a head from me and was excellent to talk to. They communicated quickly and pleasantly, paid promptly and were all around super to sell to. They let me know when the doll arrived as well, and it's been a great transaction. A++++++ buyer, thankyou!!!

4. I sold a Minifee Soony to Peeriedoll and she was absolutely amazing to deal with. Super quick communication and payment, and she's a pleasure to deal with. Thank you once again for adopting Soony ❤️
      Super recommend her as a buyer :D

5. Perfect buyer, patient and understanding, very kind, quick and easy communication, paid on time, let me know promptly after the parcel arrived. Would recommend as buyer.

6. Peeriedoll decided to buy my minifee juri 2013 head ^^
      She was a total pleasure to deal with, super fast replies to messages......and super prompt payment :)
      I am super happy with how this transaction went, cannot recommend peeriedoll enough... :)
      Thank you sweetie :) xx

7. Communication with Peeriedoll is wonderful. Payment was fast. Thank you for being kind and understanding. And trying to resolve the issue with solutions and patience. She is very nice to deal with.

8. Peeriedoll bought my Minifee Mio. She is lovely to deal with and is prompt with messages and payment. I would definitely sell to or buy from in the future. Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy your doll :).

9. Top to bottom an excellent experience with @peeriedoll. I contacted them about a WTB for a MNF Yder elf. Communication was always friendly and professional as well as prompt. Once we agreed on terms, payment was very quick, and excellent communication continued through the shipping process. Upon safe arrival, peeriedoll contacted me to confirm it. Every buyer should be as wonderful as they are. Please enjoy this head and thank you so very much!!

10. Peeriedoll bought my vampire elf Mnf Chloe head. She was very polite and quick to answer. She paid promptly and kept me updated on when the package arrived!
      Would definitely recommend business with her.

11. Peeriedoll bought my MNF elf rin head. She was very polite and a pleasure to do business with, paid fast and let me know when the item arrived.

Thanks for a perfect transaction :)

12. I sold my fairyline male bust piece to peeriedoll. Paid promptly and let me know when arrived, no issues at all. I would sell to peeriedoll again no question.

Thank you very much :)

13. peeriedoll sold me my grail doll I had this year. Gorgeou junia head. So happy. Contact was very nice, shipping was packed very securly. Would definitely recommend business with her.

14. I sold a Fairyland Minifee NF to peeriedoll

She was so friendly and quick answering the messages and paying.

Thanks for all peeriedoll!! <3

15. Peeriedoll bought from me a lacrima fairyland head and she was very patient and very communicative. I highly recommend her ^^

16. I bought a doll from peeriedoll, communication was very pleasant and she shipped the doll quickly and securely wrapped.
      I would gladly do business with her again :)

17. Wonderful buyer, replied quickly and was very pleasant to deal with :)

18. Great transaction with peeriedoll. Face plate was packaged securely and shipped quickly. I'd be happy to buy from this seller again.

19. I bought a atelier momoni momonita and the seller has been fantastic. She responded to messaging quickly, was willing to send an invoice for my convenience, and packaged the momonita well. Fantastic experience!

20. Peeriedoll purchased a Minifee head from me. Excellent transaction! She is very pleasant and is a great communicator. She paid promptly and was overall a joy to deal with!