1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Peipponen

Mar 11, 2010

1. she didn't have a feedback thread, so I guess I'm starting it. I bought a b-el face plate from Peippo, and she was wonderful about the whole thing! She shipped the next day and had great communication! I always believe that the communication between seller and buyer is key. After she shipped, there was problem with the tracking number, so it did take a little longer for it to ship, and being paranoid as i am XD, she stayed in contact and was concerned too, and had made every effort to get to the bottom of it!

My buying experience from Peippo was great! I'd definitely recommend her and would do business again! Thanks Peippo!! :aheartbea:aheartbea
    2. Peippo is a great seller!
      My B-el sleeping faceplate arrived today in pristine condition. It was very securely packed and came here really fast in spite of the holidays.

I'd definately buy from her again. It was a very pleasant transaction and Peippo is a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you!
    3. Peippo purchased a Switch head from me. The transaction was perfect! Payment was fast and communication was great!! Enjoy your new head :)