1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pendrith

Feb 3, 2008

1. Feed back thread.

Leave me feedback here on any items i buy or sell, thanks ^^

2. Pendrith bought a few clothing pieces from me and is wonderful to deal with. She was quick with replying to PMs and paid quickly. Thank you for the wonderful transaction~

3. Pendrith bought a wig from me. nice to deal with, fast payment. A+++++

4. Pendrith bought arm warmers and a hat from me. Very smooth transaction, ver quick payment, would do business with again =]

5. Pendrith bought Camine from me with layaway plan. I received all the payments in less than 2 weeks, no problems or hassles. Thank you.

6. Pendrith purchased a wig and pair of eyes from me, and has been a wonderful buyer, even when there were concerns. I'd recommend her to anyone.

7. pendrith purchased a volks sueding kit from me. excellent customer, great communication!~:aheartbea

[​IMG]

8. pendrith bought a tender lahoo head off me the tranaction was super fast and was a pleasure to deal with would recommend whole heartedly :)

9. I sold a doll head to pendrith! Communication was amazingly fast, payment was so quick, and she was just wonderful to deal with. Thank you!

10. Oh Dear Lord! Where can I start to describe my recent transation with Pendrith?

Pendrith recently did a face-up for me on my B&G Ymir, and was one of the nicest, most understanding, polite and reliable doll-owners I've ever met.

Pendrith sent pictures of her work stage by stage, so that if there was anything you wished to change it could be done. Pendrith kept in constant contact and was quick to reply to PM's. Pendrith's work is clean and beautiful. There is honestly nothing that I had a problem with in regards to pendrith. The face-up was what I asked for and it was done quickly and perfectly. I would have no problems with using Pendrith again and infact I plan too. I will be pointing other people in their direction for face-up's since I absolutely adore the one Pendrith did for me.

Wonderful and talented.

11. Great person to work with. She paid fast and let me know as soon as she received the head. I would totally work with her again.

12. pendrith bought a puki from me. All was great and went smoothly. Thanks.

13. Sold Pendrith a pair of damaged/modded Jolly plus legs. great communication. Lightening fast payment. Thanks so much!

14. Eeee! :) :)

Pendrith did an absolutely amazingly fantastic job on a body blush and faceup for my tiny catsy. She was wonderful at sending pictures along the way and always replied to PMs quickly and was also contactable via msn. I can't believe how beautiful my catsy looks now I have her back to see in person. Pendrith is amazingly talented and a really nice doll-owner and if I have any more face-ups or blushings or anything that I want doing again for any of my other dolls I shall certainly be contacting Pendrith first.

Thankyou!!

15. I bought a Nanuri 07 head from Pendrith. She is a very wonderful person. The deal was perfect, no problems, fast shipping and amazing comunication! I asked her to remove the face up and she did it for me without any hesitate and send me some pics, she is so lovely!!!

I would do business with her erverytime again!! :fangirl:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

16. I bought some lovely blind eyes from Pendrith. She is prompt and very nice. It was a smooth transaction and I'm so happy with what I bought from her. :)

17. Pendrith bought my Vega Last Song. Despite some bumps in the road (thanks a lot, Paypal!), she was a great and friendly buyer and I really would not hesitate to sell to her again. :)

18. I bought a pair of eyes from PENDRITH. It was a perfect and smooth transaction. Thanks so much :)

19. pendrith is an amazing buyer. She knows what she wants, she is decisive and she makes the call there and then! MY best buyer ever with lightning payment! thank you!

20. I brought clothing from pendrith and the transaction was fast she is an A++++ seller