1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pendrith

Feb 3, 2008

1. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

2. Pendrith bought a wig from me. She let me know when it arrived, paid quickly and was really friendly in her PMs. Thanks!

3. She recently did a face-up fix, elf ears and a tattoo for me on my AS Gus Girl, and is a most awesome, talented, understanding and reliable commissioner.:)

Step-by-step updates with pictures,constant contact and was fast to reply to PM's. Her work is clean and magnificent, and there was zero trouble with her.

The face-up fix is excellent, I swear her lips are plumper now.=) The ear mod is awesome and even though my Gus is French resin, the colour match is excellent.Exactly what I asked for, done fast and perfectly.
      I would be delighted with using her again and should the time occur, be pointing myself other people in her direction for a variety of customisations, since I am in love with the ones she did for me.:aheartbea

A wonderful and talented lady who I wish all the best in future, and my thanks on a superb job *thumbs up*

4. Bought a Head and a Coronet from Pendrithgirl, shipped fast (had a little confusion on the tracking numbers but hey) and did an A++ job on the packing.

5. I bought two pairs of eyes from Pendrith. The transaction went smooth as silk. :aheartbea

6. Just have a great transaction with Pendrith, very sympathic and great communication, paiment was faster than I hope.
      Many thanks to her and hope next transaction, a buyer to recommand !! :)

7. Pendrith manicured 3 pairs of hands for me (one Honey Delf, two Kid Delf) in French manicure style, and they are absolutely gorgeous! I can't stop looking at them ;) There was a slight delay due to illness but she kept me informed and they were well worth the wait! Thanks again :)

8. Pendrith modded my Zaoll's hands, she separated the fingers and shaped them a bit so they look less like 'oars' now:) She made a wonderful job of them, they look perfect and I appreciate all the time and effort she put in to them, I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for hand modding, thanks so much:)

9. I commissioned Pendrith to do a face-up and some piercings on my DZ Mo - She was an absolute star ^^ I'm new to the site and never had a commission done before, and she was perfectly understanding and professional too. She did a brilliant job - exactly what I wanted ^.^

10. Pendrith bought Soo Boy from me with layaway plan, all perfect ^^

Thanks so much

11. I purchased a pair of HZ boots(for a wonderful price!!) Not only did they arrive with perfect time, she packed then superbly for shipping! I think better then some of the actual store's I'm purchased from! I would definitely love to do any business with her again in the future!
      -alder

12. Pendrith did my first commissioned faceup and leg painting for Mist, my Galena, and a mod and painting to a pair of Euclase wings. She kept me constantly updated on the progress all the way through ^_^ The work is absolutely stunning and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her [​IMG]

13. Pendrith did some very specific and complicated modifications to a DIM Minimee body for me, involving different types of scars, some gore and a mechanical spider.

She was very good and kept in touch, taking on board all my instructions and feeding back to me what was and was not possible.

The result is really fantastic! She kept me updated with photos once the work was nearing its conclusion, and posted the body back to me with special delivery superfast. She also restrung him and sueded him, which is a boon as the Minimee body wasn't that great at posing.

The scars and wounds are *very*effective and I keep wanting to break out the elastoplast LOL It's a brilliant job and I have no hesitation in recommending Pendrith and will be commissioning her again (if she can bear it XD ) :D

14. Pendrith bought a vest and pair of pants from our last update. An absolute delight to work with. A+++++buyer! Thanks again!

15. Bought a beautiful choker from Pendrith, with excellent communication and prompt shipping-
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

16. Pendrith commissioned me for tattoo for her Heliot boy :)
      I recommend her :) Fast payment and very good contact :)
      I've hope she will commission me again someday :)
      Thank you :D

17. Pendrith bought one set of clothes from me.She is very friendly and patient.Quick payment and fast PMs.^^
      Thank you very much!!

18. Bought a pair of DZ 70cm boots from Pendrith. Communication was quick and friendly, and shipping was easy to work out despite both of us leaving town. They arrived fairly quickly and very well packaged. Would gladly do business with her again!

19. Pendrith was a member of the Robert Downey Jr. Minimee head order and was super to work with. Payments were quick and communication was great. Thank you!

20. I traded with pendrith's Chalco parts and other various items for my Delf body. She was great in communication and was lovely to deal with. :3 Thank you!