1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pendrith

Feb 3, 2008

1. pendrith is one of my amazing regular customer! Each and everytime she would always give me such smooth transaction! EXCELLENT as always!!!

2. Pendrith recently (a while ago now ><) painted my Dollfie Dream head and - as always - I couldn't be happier with his work! :D I always get a lot of input on the face-ups he does for me and he works with me to make sure I get exactly what I want :) I would definitely recommend him in a heartbeat, I regularly commission Pendrith for face-ups etc and I am never ever disappointed!

3. i purchased sooms iv little yosd girl from pendrithgirl, she is so sweet and everything i could hope for
      thank you so much i really love her
      xxx

4. Pendrith bought an SSDF body from me on layaway. She kept me up to date despite going through a very difficult time, and was a dear to work with. I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime!!

5. pendrith is lovely to deal with and i highly recomend to everyone
      thank you so very much, have a lovely christmas xxx

6. I bought a MNF Woosoo sl. head. The contact was friendly and the shipping fast. Everything went great! =)

7. I won a pair of Custom House tinies in Pendrith's auction! He modded the babies into dragony forms and gave them a gorgeous custom paint/blush job that is amazingly accurate (hand-painting two identical designs onto their backs without a template) and simply divine. As always his communication was impeccable and he even kindly met up with me to drop them off rather than shipping them into the Xmas rush. I adore the delightful new additions to my doll family and eagerly await your next project, although my wallet doesn't :XD:

8. Bought some clothes and accessories from Pendrith, communication was good and the transaction went smoothly. Would not hesitate to purchase from her again :) thanks!

9. I comissioned pendrith to do a custom na'vi Ney'tiri doll starting out with a Bobobie Mei doll. She was quick with communication and very patient with my requests and made sure to get her done to my satisfaction before sealing everything. She even made me a temporary tail to have while I am waiting on the final cast jointed one to be made! She was able to ship local to my sister in the UK so I could get her quickly while I was on vacation and she is utterly awesome! Check out her workshop thread for pics!!

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ei-gt-Avatar-Na-vi-modification.-FINISHED-pg4!

10. I bought a spiritdoll head from pendrith and she was perfect to deal with and shipped fast. thank you m'dear!

11. I bought a fantastic denim jacket from Pendrith and she was just brilliant to deal with. Super fast communications, a great item, well packaged. Thank you for such an easy transaction. I look forward to buying from you in the future :-D

12. I bought clothes for Puki :) I love them. Good transaction, fast and good :) Thanks a lot ^^

13. Bought a pair of scarves from Pendrith. Excellent to do business with!

14. Ah, where do I begin??

This girl. Seriously. She's got some crazy talent on her and she's the most nicest person I've ever MET on here.
      She did a beautiful Face up on my Migidoll Jina boy, and even modded him, giving him a mixture of perminant and semi-perminant peircings upon his ears and face.
      He's just stunning and I couldn't be happier. I can't take my eyes off him, he's just so gorgeous.
      She shipped out when she said she would and he arrived there and back super safe ^_^ Plus her charges are very resonable!

I will definatly be commissioning this girl again in the future. LOVES TO HER <3333

15. Pendrith was in my Luts GO. She sent payments very fast, replied to all my PM's in a timely manner, and was patient with our wait from LUTS. I would gladly work with her again.

16. I commissioned Pendrith to work on my Supia Rosy (tanned). She is absolutely 100% professional and incredibly skilled, her artistic imagination and talent really brings to life your ideas. I could not be more delighted with the work she has done on Rosy. I asked for the works; tattoo, face up, manicure/pedicure, ear piercing and studding, restringing, sueding, full and intimate body blushing. She sent me good quality photos all the way through her work and would've been happy to change anything I wasn't happy with (not possible, I am utterly delighted), she also kept up communication and is totally one of the nicest, most trustworthy people in the BJD world. She did the work very quickly, and not only that her prices are fantastic. Her BJD props and accessories are among the best, most cute I've seen too! I am sending my Kamau and Cocori off to her asap!

17. I commissioned Pendrith to work on my GS RS Yao. I had her do a faceup and hoof blushing. The faceup is exactly what I was wanting!! Communication was wonderful with her, she sent me pics before sealing. She's definitely very talented and I would highly recommend her! :D Thank you so much.

18. I asked Pendrith to give my Mini-Mee Jared Padalecki head a moody face-up and I couldn't be happier with the result!! It is even better than I imagined! The work done was top quality and the contact was regular and fantastic; friendly, open-minded and professional. I was sent regular pictures and updates.
      Pendrith did everything possible to make sure I was completely satisfied which I definitely am!
      I would recommend Pendrith to anyone AND they were originally recommended to me.
      I was a first time customer but I'll be asking Pendrith for any future commissions/ customisations. I'm already looking forward to the next time!! xx

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

19. Heres a better quality pic as tiny pic screwed that one up:
      [​IMG]

20. I've purchased a fairyland ante multihead from pendrith, and it has been a smooth and kind transaction!
      easy, and very very fast shipping.
      I highly recommend her as a seller, I'd be glad to deal with her again!
      thank you!