1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Penguin-chan

Aug 19, 2010

1. I sold a LTF shirt to Penguin-chan. Payment was a bit late due to a communication error, but she was courteous throughout and everything went smoothly in the end. Thank you!

2. I sold Peguin-chan a doll with layaway. She was very easy to work with and we ended up doing a partial trade. I enjoyed our transaction and would be happy to work with her again:))

3. I bought a Doll Family H Hui Yin head from Penguin-chan. She sent me additional photos when I asked and the head shipped very quickly! She was very easy to work with.

4. I purchased a Lutz Lu- wen head from Penguin chan and I couldn't be happier. They were very professional and it go to me in 2 DAYS. with Tracking number of course. :) Super quick and Easy to buy from I give Penguin Chan's experience a 10 Outta 10 :) thank you penguin chan

5. penguin-chan bought a pair of DoD hands from me, polite communication, fast replies, quick payment and let me know as soon as the item arrived! i would happily for with them again!

6. Sold a pair of RS horns to Penguin-chan. Communication was great, payment was quick, and everything could not have been better. Thanks for a smooth, easy transaction! :)

7. Bought a YOSD clothing lot from Penguin-chan everything came perfectly and even packed extras! Perfect seller, would buy from again!

8. Purchased an SD CLOR Hong Lot from Penguin chan. She shipped promptly and everything was packaged well! Was super easy to work with! Everything arrives as described thanks again and would love to buy from again!

9. SD CLOR HONG LOT* apologies for the typo. :c

10. Clothing lot*

11. Penguin-chan traded me a Volks outfit + cash for a Feeple 60 Miyu head I had listed. Outfit arrived in good condition, overall a successful transaction. Thanks!

12. Penguin-chan just bought a neck piece from me. Fast communication and payment. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks again.

13. I sold a doll to Penguin-chan. Super friendly and prompt payment. Great buyer.

14. I sold a LUTS Howl head to Penguin, and had a pleasant transaction with her. Fast payment and communication. Would happily do business with her again!

15. I sold a Dream of Doll Lahoo head to Penguin-chan on a short layaway. She was extremely pleasant to deal with and was kind when I had a slight delay in shipping. I'd do business with her again without hesitation. :)

16. I bought a DF-H SD boy body from Penguin-chan. She was very pleasant and prompt with communications, and she shipped super fast. Great seller. I would do business with her again in the future! :D

17. Purchased Dollzone floy from Penguin-Chan. He came in perfectly and quickly! I love him so much!

18. I purchased a Df-H head from her, and it arrived in plenty of packing. Possible the cleanest used doll I've ever seen, and the price was quite reasonable. Would definitely do business with again.

19. Purchased a pair of SD Feeple heel shoes from Penguin-chan. Interaction was great and she let me know when they shipped. Great seller. :)

20. I bought a Luts SDF Howl modded head from Penguin-chan, and I received the item that was exactly as pictured and described. I received the item fast and well packaged.
      I am totally THRILLED with my purchase and the transaction. I highly recommend Penguin-chan, and hope to purchase from her again.