1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Penguin-chan

Aug 19, 2010

1. Penguin ordered a hoodie from me a while back and was great to deal with! Highly recommended!

2. Great Puki and fast shipping-Thanks!

3. I just did a dollie swap with Penguin-Chan, My RS rong for her BBB march. I couldn't be happier. Fast shipping doll was exactly as described and great communication! Thanks!

4. I bought an AoD Fei from Penguin-chan. The transaction went wonderfully smoothly, and incredibly fast! I paid the day I contacted her about the doll, and she shipped the same day, too! The doll is exactly as presented in her description and photos. All in all, an amazing transaction! I would happily do business with her again!

5. I sold a tan RS Wu to Penguin-Chan. Beautiful transaction, fast communication and an all around friendly soul. Thank you so much, glad to be doing business with you again. I hope you enjoy him ^_^

6. Penguin-chan purchased my modded Obitsu Designer head. Communication was great, payment was quick and she even let me know when the head arrived. Great transaction overall!

7. She bought a bunch of clothes from me and the transaction went very smoothly, notified me right away when arrived. Thanks.

8. Penguin-Chan commissioned an MSD Pikachu Kigurumi from me~
      They were super super awesome to work with and I couldn't be happier with how the transaction went!~

Thanks a bunch!

9. bought some jelly bracelet from me and everything went really well! no complains~
      great buyer!

10. I bought a RS Wu from Penguin-chan, and it was an excellent transaction. He was shipped out right away and arrived in excellent condition exactly as promised with some lovely extras. :)
      I would definitely do business with Penguin-chan again without a second thought.

11. I bought from Penguin-chan again! This time it was a pink wig, she shipped it quickly and it was exactly as described. Penguin-chan is an awesome seller and I would buy from her any time! :D

12. Just got the cutest little PJ top & a lovely purple dress which is much nicer than I had thought from the pics! Great to work w/kept in touch & mailed stuff right away. I certainly would buy from her again.

13. I bought an adorable Rs Wu from Pengiun-chan, and it was an all around perfect transaction! She is always super quick to reply, like within minutes for the most part, and always so sweet :aheartbea Muchly recommended to everyone!

14. bought a fur wig from Penguin-Chan and I couldn't be happier. She was very nice and shipped it out fast. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a pink MSD trench coat and a pair of pink MSD boots from Penguin-chan. She shipped the items out very quickly and I got them in perfect condition, just as they were pictured and described. I could not be happier with my first transaction in the market place.

[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

Aria says thank you so much :)

16. I purchased some wonderful sexy shoes for my MSD sized girl, and they arrived safe and sound. Miss Penguin-Chan even gave me some little gifts for my doll to use like Cat Ears, a toothbrush and I forget what else ATM. All and all a good transaction, Thank You! :)

17. Awesome buyer!
      She met me in Waco and bought a Camine from me, great transaction she's the first BJD owner I met irl too! :D great person in general! :)

18. Oh goodness!!! I'm so sorry! I left the wrong feedback for the wrong person!!! She DID buy a Kalix from me though, great transaction would definitely do business with her again! :)

19. Sold some Macbooks to Penguin-chan. She was great with communication and paid promptly. She even let me know when they arrived! Thank you for the great transaction, would love to work with you again ^^

20. Penguin-chan bought a MinoruWorld Junior Minoru from me and has been wonderful to deal with. She paid quickly, was friendly in PMs and was understanding when it took a day longer to ship her doll to her. Lovely member of DoA for marketplace transactions! :chocoberry