1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Penguin-chan

Aug 19, 2010

1. Penguin-chan traded her RS Song for my DL Lenon and everything went perfectly! She was lovely to chat with, quick to respond to PMs, and shipped her doll out very quickly. I'm very happy with this transaction! Thank you, Penguin-chan! :)

2. did a trade with penguin-chan. communication was great, shipping was speedy and well done! would gladly do so again! Thank you!

3. Penguin-chan traded her Dollzone Mo-2 for my Angelheim 71cm body just recently. Penguin-chan was wonderful to trade with! She shipped promptly, kept wonderful communication, and packaged the Mo-2 very safely and securely. I would definitely deal with Penguin-chan again!

Thanks for the wonderful transaction!

4. I also did another trade with Penguin-chan for my Angelheim Zion head and her MSD items. All the items were in the condition she had described, were packaged wonderfully, and shipped promptly. Penguin-chan has kept wonderful communication and this has been a great transaction! Thank you again!

5. Had a very positive transaction with Penguin-chan! She paid promptly and kept me up-to-date on her arrival.

6. Penguin-chan sold an SD body to me. She shipped instantly and packed super carefully. The transaction was delightful from beginning to end! What a lovely nice person she is!!!

7. Penguin-chan bought some yosd clothes from me! Wonderfull buyer! I would love to work with her again!
      Thank you!

8. Penguin-chan bought a wig from, paid quickly, and had great communication. Thanks so much!!

9. I sold an automail arm Penguin-chan. It was a very pleasant transaction; prompt and friendly PM responses and prompt payment.
      I would love to do business with Penguin-chan again :)
      Thanks!

10. Penguin-chan was awesome to work with!

This was my first MP transaction (!!!!) and PC made it so easy! The outfit was shipped immediately and she sent me a tracking number right away. I hope all my MP transactions go this easy!

11. Penguin-chan bought a couple of SD outfits from me. The purchases were swift and easy. Thanks a bunch!

12. Penguin-chan commissioned a faceup for me. She shipped her to me and paid very quickly :3 perfect transaction!

13. i just traded an MSD Toxic kimono for Obitsu Haruka head and the head arrived safely and well-packaged, Penguin-chan was polite, fast, and an absolute joy to work with!

i would love to trade or buy/sell/swap with her again any day!

14. Penguin-chan ordered a faceup from me. :) She was great. Kept fantastic communication and was lovely to paint for.

15. Penguin_chan took part in my Eye Swap and she was great to have in the swap! the eyes were sent on time and i was notified when the eyes came in. Thanx for take part in my swap!! ^_^

16. I purchased a dollmore set from Penguin Chan. She ships quickly and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I'd be happy to do business with her again! :3

17. My apologies! I meant "doll family head." For some reason dollmore = doll family. Again, sorry I had a derp moment there! ^^;

18. Traded MSD furniture for Penguin Chan's 5star Tong Tong head. Pleasurable transaction and great communication.

19. Penguin-chan commissioned a second faceup from me. She was very sweet and understanding when personal things prevented me from finishing the faceup as quickly as I had said, was very prompt in all communications, paid quickly, and was everything a faceup artist would want from a customer!

A+++!

20. Fast payment, great communication, and an all around great member to work with. Thank you! :D