1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PenguinCheese

Apr 18, 2009

1. Bought a Rement food set me, paid promptly, excellent communication, a pleasure to do business with :)

2. Bought some ramen and soda toys I had. Fast payment and excellent commicatioin.

3. PenguinCheese bought some clothing from my sale thread. Payment was prompt, nice buyer. Thanks for your purchase!

4. Such a dedicated seller, she drove and drove and drove all the way across town to deliver my new little bbb tiny in person!! She included lots of extra goodies and was spot on communicating with me. He loves it here!

5. P.Cheese is an absolute delight to "do business" with!
      She bought my Soulkid Tiffee from me & was a total star throughout- asked all the relevant questions, paid promptly on deciding, & let me know the little fella arrived! Great first international doll sale <3
      Friendly, polite, & loves a chat, this girl is fantastic- thank you so much sweets, i know little Tiffee is somewhere he will be loved ^-^ xXx

6. sold a dollmore kid aiden to PenguinCheese, communication was great, and payment was prompt. i'm sure she will give my dollmre kid aiden a loving new home ^_^

7. Bought a DZ Megi from her. Awesome communication and very friendly. :D Thanks again for letting me give Jude a new home <3

8. PenguinCheese purchased a pink Baha from me and was communicative and paid quickly. thanks :)

9. Absolutely AMAZING seller; one of the nicest and most accommodating people I have ever had the pleasure of doing dolly business with!

I just adopted her ResinSoul Lan, and asked her if she thought there was any way the doll could be here in time for my next meet-up. She went above and beyond what I asked, and had the doll to me within only a few days of my payment--and with brand-new body-blushing, too! And I super appreciate all the extras Lan came with. :)

PenguinCheese is an absolutely fantastic seller. Highly recommended! ^^

10. PenguinCheese bought a wig and some eyes from me, and the transaction was perfect! Pleasant to deal with, good communication and prompt payment. Thanks! <3

11. Sold PenguinCheese a Puki Pong Pong and some extras, fast payment and great communication. Great buyer to work with!

12. Commissioned a free faceup from PenguinCheese for my self-dyed DZ 70cm boy.

SUPER AWESOME communication; I never had to wait longer than 24 hours (and usually much less than that!) for replies to my messages.
      Ultra-professional; I was glad to be asked so many questions about exactly what I wanted for my boy's faceup.
      And upon seeing him, I could've cried with joy! He looks -exactly- like I wanted him to! ^^

I highly recommend PenguinCheese for faceups! <3

13. I commissioned a second free faceup, as well as body blushing and a hot glue wigcap, from PenguinCheese for my 27cm Bobobie girlie.

Once again, PenguinCheese was fabulous, and communication was utterly superb.
      She kept me informed throughout the whole process. ^^
      And she even restrung my super floppy girl for free~

Thanks once again for a completely gorgeous faceup and ideal "customer service" too, Katy~ :D

14. PenguinCheese helped me to bring back a dearly missed dollie back into my home!!! The transaction went wonderfully and i cannot recommend her more as both a buyer and a seller!!!!!!

15. PenguinCheese bought my Puki from me. She was very prompt with communication, and payment. She let me know as soon as the Puki arrived and sent me a picture. I'm very pleased my Puki is in a good home.

16. I sold a wig to PenguinCheese...great transaction!

17. Bought an RS Jun from me. Very quick payment (instantaneous really), and great communication!

18. I recently traded my soulkid Yewon for her iplehouse Tatiana. It was a smooth transaction! She has Great communication! It was a pleasure working with her :) Thanks!

19. Purchase some victory hands for puki and a new sleep faceplate for puki too from PeguinCheese and they are Awesome!! Quick ship and packaged with TLC.
      :daisy Fabulous seller and I Highly Recommend to all!!!!!!!! :daisy