Feedback for PennyForTheGuy

Jun 10, 2017

1. All feedback welcome!

2. I got some jewelry from PennyForTheGuy and WOW! It was so perfect! I sent them a photo of my doll's outfit along with my color choices and they were able to craft two beautiful pieces of chainmail! A belt and necklace. I did send a photo of something I liked to also give them an idea to my taste and they got right to work. I was amazed when I saw the completed pieces! This person is an artist. And yes I totally trust them as far as communication and timeliness goes. Very good with communication! Thanks!!!!

3. I sold a Spiritdoll Proud body to PennyForTheGuy and everything went well and communication was great! Thank you!!!

4. I sold PennyForTheGuy a pair of eyes, payment was quick and communication was great. I highly recommend her!

5. I sold a Fantasia Doll Alice to PennyForTheGuy. She was very sweet, made sure to make payments exactly when she said she would, and communicated wonderfully throughout the whole process. I also appreciate that she made sure to update me on when the package arrived! Would recommend PennyForTheGuy as a buyer! A+++

6. I sold some SD sized clothing to PennyForTheGuy. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! All messages were fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and would recommend as a buyer. Thanks very much for an excellent transaction! :thumbup

7. Positive feedback for PennyForTheGuy! She purchased a pair of boots from me and kindly let me know when they arrived. Also fast with messaging and payment. Thank you again!

8. @PennyForTheGuy purchased a BJD suit from me. She was polite throughout our correspondence and replied in a timely fashion. Payment was also swift. Unfortunately we had a hiccup with shipping and the parcel ended up being returned to me and required re-shipping. She communicated well throughout the process and we were able to sort it out pretty quickly. Thanks again for a great transaction. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to do business ^^

9. @PennyForTheGuy bought a Loong Soul 80Cm body from me. It was a excellent transaction, everything went good and i would sell again in a heartbeat. Thank you! :)