1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for peppercrushes

Dec 27, 2012

1. Got a faceup from peppercrushes and it is perfect. Great transaction! A+!

2. I commissioned peppercrushes to redo a face up on my Minifee Chloe that had been chipped, and also to blush my Littlefee's hands/feet. The new face up on my Chloe pretty much looks exactly like the old face up she had done, which is awesome! And, my Littlfee's hands and feet look adorable! I'm super happy with the work she has done. This is my second time commissioning her and I definitely recommend her! :D

3. I commissioned peppercrushes for two faceups for my Pukifee Zoe. Although it was her first time doing two matching faces, and her first time doing a sleeping face, the results were gorgeous. Communication was clear and prompt, and she finished the faceups ahead of the estimate she'd given me and shipped the next day. I'd absolutely recommend her if you'd like a doll painted in her style.

Thank you!

4. Sent my Soom Sueve head into Peppercrushes for a face up and it came back fantastic.
      She worked on it fast, had amazing contact, and shipped him back in the span of about a week.
      Not to mention her face ups are the best around!
      10/10 - would recommend.
      Hope to do business again!

5. Peppercrushes bought some clothing from me and she was super nice! fast payment too, i would sell to her or buy from her in the future! An A++ buyer all the way !
      Thanks hun <3

6. I commissioned peppercrushes to do a face-up for my Crobidoll Camille. She was an absolute dear to deal with with! She worked super quickly and the face-up was done under a week! She kept me updated throughout the process. The package arrived super well packed! Her work is absolutely lovely and the face-up looks even better in real life! She even included a sweet little note which warms my heart when I read it! I definitely would be back again! Thanks again!

7. Sent my minifee Chloe to @peppercrushes for a face up, and she was awesome! Kept communication up, was lovely to deal with the whole time, finished her and sent her back super quick once she started on the November slots. My girl turned out beautifully and I'm so glad I decided to go with her for a face up! I will be going back to her for more face ups!

8. I commissioned peppercrushes to do a face-up for my SOOM Dia boy. She was quick, clear, let me know when he arrived and when she was going to start, and sent him back neatly packaged with a tracking number. She was sweet and a joy to interact with from start to finish. Absolutely wonderful artist! Would definitely love to have more dolls receive a face-up from her!

9. I commissioned peppercrushes to do a faceup for my Soom Lilid~ She was a joy to work with and her communication was excellent. She also finished her work quickly and packaged Lilid safely. Overall, it was a perfect transaction! Thank you~

10. I commissioned peppercrushes to do a face-up for my Luts Elf Yul and Soom Afi. She was super to work with - fast and sent previews to approve. I had a small change (deeping the lip tone). Finished face ups were beautiful and just what I wanted. Thank you so much!!!

11. this is VERY late oh man, so sorry! shame on me.
      a little while ago, I commissioned peppercrushes for a faceup and hands/feet blushing for my Spiritdoll Snowdrop. Communication was very fast and thorough and she kept me updated throughout, which I appreciated! She was also very patient throughout the process.
      The faceup and blushing are beautifully and gracefully done, and they are exactly what I requested. I would definitely commission her again, and she is at the top of my list for any possible faceups in the future.

12. I commissioned peppercrushes for a faceup for my Unoa Lusis. She was very sweet, and a joy to work with all through the process. The faceup is beautiful and detailed, and exactly what I wanted in every way. Thank you again!

13. I Commissioned PepperCrushes For Two Face Ups On My Resinsoul Song & My Crobidoll Camille. I Couldn't Be Happier With Her Work. Communication Was Great, Shipping Was Fast & Her Turn Around Time Was The Best. I Highly Recommend Her To Everyone. She Is Such A Sweet Heart. I Would Totally Commission Her Again.

14. Another wonderful face up! I keep having little changes (lips, I'm picky on lips), and peppercrushes has been swift and great at doing the change (usually adding or deeping the color) and sending a new pic. Thank you soooooooo much! :)

15. slightly belated feedback for peppercrushes.
      I commissioned her for a faceup on my f60 soony elf, and she did a lovely job.
      communication was great, turn around time was great, and she was really lovely about making changes that I wanted when things weren't turning out quite how I'd envisioned them.
      I'd be more than happy to commission her again.

16. peppercrushes did my tanned Narea's face-up and she was fantastic! She even met up with me since we live in the same city. Transaction was fast and she kept in constant communication. Would gladly do business with her again. She made my Narea so pretty :aheartbea

[​IMG]

17. Commissioned a face-up from Peppercrushes. I could not be happier with both the communication and with the face-up itself. She was always prompt in replying with information, and very generous talking about ideas for face-ups and obliging any small changes I wanted. Would 12/10 commission her again!

18. I commissioned peppercrushes for my Peakswoods goldie, with a somewhat vauge idea. She not only brought all my ideas and whims to life, she did the most impressive faceup in under 24 hours after arrival. she's super sweet, super professional, and is someone who I would gladly work with again. Thank you so much, peppercrushes!

19. [​IMG]
      I forgot to place a pic!