1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Peppermentkitty

Aug 18, 2011

1. I couldn't find a feedback thread for Peppermentkitty, so I'll start one!

Peppermintkitty bought one of my handmade dresses and the transaction was lovely! Payment was prompt and communication was wonderful. Thank you, Peppermintkitty!!

2. Peppermintkitty bought a wig from me!
      Payment was quick, messages were pleasant, and promptly let me know when the wig arrived.
      Great buyer! :)

3. I bought a Fairyland F65 Female Body from Peppermintkitty, and everything went well. The body is exactly as described & I couldn't be happier. Thanks so much :dance

4. I've bought a FL Siean faceplate from Peppermintkitty. Everything is perfect. Nice seller and the item is in good condition as she had mentioned on the website. A parcel was well packed. Thank you so much :)

5. Great trade with Peppermintkitty! I traded her a dress for her vest. Shipping and everything went smoothly!

6. Recently bought some Lettered Vans from Peppermintkitty, and she was awesome through the whole transaction! Really nice to talk to, real friendly, and super fast shipping. Would love to do repeat business with her, and recommend others do too! ^^ <3

7. I bought a pair of eyes from Peppermintkitty. Everything went great and they arrived well packaged. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks again!

8. I've bought FL Siean faceplate from Peppermintkitty. The communication was very good. Peppermintkitty is very helpful, nice and polite. The head is perfect, beautiful and looks the same like on pics. Thank you very much.

9. Everybody's spelling her name wrong! It's Peppermentkitty ^^

I bought a Minifee Chloe head and a pair of MSD boots from her and the transaction was pretty much perfect. Communication was quick and friendly and the head was wrapped very safely. She also marked the package down when I asked, which caused the head to arrive at my house extra super fast without customs fees. Plus, when shipping turned out to be cheaper than expected, she refunded immediately. I never had to ask for anything. I'd more than gladly deal with this girl again! Thank you so much!!