1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Peppermint Pink

Apr 1, 2007

1. Hey Folks :)

This is my feedback thread so if you have had a transaction with me, please, leave me some feedback here!

:thumbup

Thankies in advance!

2. Peppermint Pink is a trustworthy and fast buyer. She is polite and pleasant to work with. No problems what so ever :)

3. She bought an AR Diana Pride from me and was wonderful, even when the doll somehow was in limbo between Chicago and the UK for ten days!
      Definatly would be pleased to do business with again :)

4. I purchased an AR Diana from Peppermint Pink and she was lovely to deal with. ^_^; Great with communication and quick to ship. Thanks very much!

5. Sold two outfits to Peppermint Pink who paid fast and was very friendly. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

6. I sold a Puki Flora to Peppermint Pink. She was brilliant to deal with, paid promptly, and let me know when the doll arrived. Would definitely recommend her to sell to, perfect transaction =)

7. Peppermint Pink bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

8. Pep.Pink bought a doll off me :) She was very prompt payer, and she had good communication! Thank you very mucha nd hope you enjoy your new girl! :)

9. Peppermint Pink bought SD outfit from me~she is nice~paid promptly and the transcation is smooth~thank you very much~^^

10. I did a commission for three puki faces for Peppermint Pink.
      Communication was quick, she was clear what she wanted. Payment was prompt.
      It went really smoothly! I'd love to work her with again.
      Thank you!