1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pepperonipizza

May 26, 2009

1. I bought a doll body from PepperoniPizza and it arrived quickly in excellent condition. I would definitely do business with her again!

2. I purchased a Minifee Elf Shiwoo from pepperonipizza. He arrived quickly and was as described in the thread. She even included some lil candies. Communication was great and she was very nice. I would do business with her again :3

3. I buy the body soom The gore mod by onegreyelephant
      has pepperonipizza
      very good transaction
      excellent communication despite my broken English
      thank you still have it

4. I bought a Doll from Pepperonipizza. She shipped quickly and notified me when she had. Great communication. Would definitely buy from again!

5. Just bought a head from pepperonipizza two days ago and it's already here! Packed sturdily and even refunded me partial shipping cost. :D Great seller! Thank you, pepperonipizza!

6. I bought a doll head and body from Pepperonipizza, and they were shipped promptly. They arrived so fast! Thank you. :D

7. I bought some SD boy sized wide-leg black "skater" pants made by Pepperonipizza and the transaction was wonderful. Very friendly seller with prompt communication and fast shipping -- and for what it's worth the pants are truly awesome, very well made. Thank you so much! We will get lots of use from these awesome pants. :aheartbea

8. I bought a yosd outfit from peperonipizza and it was a great transaction. Great communication and she even refunded me the extra shipping cost. Thankyou!!

9. I bought a Pipos Curo from PepperoniPizza and he arrived perfectly. I have bought from Pepperoni before and it is always a pleasure working with and buying from her. I would gladly buy from her again and again, she's the best!!

10. I bought some doll clothing from pepperonipizza, and she couldn't have been more helpful. Everything looks great and were sent with care. Thank you so much!

11. I bought a pair of SD sized jeans and a brown shirt from pepperonipizza. Both are in good condition, and just as pictured/described. And I even got part of the shipping price refunded when what I paid was a little more than what it actually cost!

12. I bought a mnf sized shirt from pepperonipizza. Shipping was super fast!! Thanks so much!!!

13. Pepperonipizza is always a pleasure to buy from. This time I bought a Pipos Rooney. Pepperonipizza was quick to respond to all pms, and sent my doll safely and quickly.

14. Just bought a lot of darling little things for my Cheshire cat and Dearmine fox-girl. Excellent communication and the very best of workmanship. I highly recommend Pepperoni Pizza as a seller! Fast shipping, too.

15. I bought a Pipos Ruth from pepperonipizza and it was well packed and arrived in wonderful condition! Pepperonipizza was terrific to deal with and it was a perfect transaction! ^_^

16. I bought a Doll Chateau Colin from pepperonipizza and everything was fine!
      Even though she said she won't ship international I asked her if she maybe does it and she gave me the opportunity to finally get my graildoll ♥
      Communication was fine, he was shipped fast and packed really good!
      He was exactly like she said :)

[​IMG]

17. I bought a modded vampire Breakaway on a type 3 Delf boy body from pepperonipizza.
      Communication was great, very friendly :D
      He was shipped fast and packed well, and looks much better than in the sale photos.

18. I recently bought a Luts body off pepperonipizza. Communication was great and the body was packed very well. Overall it was a great transaction and I would buy from again.

19. Wonderful seller! Perfect transaction!

20. I recently purcased an Angel Street doll body from Pepperonipizza. My questions were answered in a timely fashion and shipping was much swifter than I was told to expect. The body was very safely packed and was in exactly the condition pictured/described in the sales thread. The transaction was very smooth and quite pleasant.