1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pepperonipizza

May 26, 2009

1. I purchased a Doll Chateau Jodie from pepperonipizza. The whole experience was wonderful! She stayed in constant communication with me & ended up making a couple of outfits (for Jodie) for me! I recommend pepperonipizza to the highest degree! She could give lessons on seller etiquette! Seriously...
      Thank You So Much pepperonipizza!!!

2. I commissioned pepperonipizza to make some Pipos size clothing, and let me say, it was an A+ transaction, I messaged about the commission not totally sure what kind of garments I wanted and the seller was very helpful and easy to work and communicate ideas with -- the garments we settled on were beautifully made by pepperonipizza and I absolutely love them. Extremely friendly person to work with as well -- thank you so much for the great experience! I would be very happy to commission again and recommend to others!

3. Pepperonipizza bought a Pipos Baha from me recently and I couldn't have been happier with the transaction. They were prompt with payments (paid off their layaway in under 2 weeks! :D), prompt with communication, and overall really great to work with. Would definitely recommend as an A+ buyer!

4. I recently bought a Zuzu Persi from Pepperonipizza and it was a wonderful transaction from beginning to end. Pepperonipizza was good enough to allow a short layaway and when the final payment was made, my Zuzu was shipped super quick. Thanks again for everything!

5. Sold my Doll Chateau Jodie to Pepperonipizza on a layaway. They great communication and kept me informed every time they were ready to make a payment. Payments came quickly, and was a short layaway~ I would definitely do business with them again, and would recommend them to anyone! Thank you!!

6. pepperonipizza purchased a ZDF Wolffy on a short layaway and was great to work with! Super friendly and let me know when it arrived! Highly recommended!

7. I sold a body to pepperonipizza. Layaway arrangements were easy and were speedily paid for. Great buyer!

8. I commissioned two sets of clothing for my tiny anthers, a Pipos & Dearmine. She does absolutely exquisite work. I could not have asked for better! Very professional with plenty of pictures in progress [​IMG]

9. I commissioned Pepperonipizza to make 2 pairs of casual pants for my 65cm Granado male doll. I requested them to be in a style inspired by Kickwear / Jnco brand pants and the finished product could not be more like the real-life inspiration. I never fail to be impressed with the quality of work from Pepperonipizza. The fit is absolutely flawless and I know my dolls will cherish them forever! :aheartbea There is nobody I find easier to work with when requesting something very particular. Thank you for your great service and attention to detail!

10. I commissioned Pepperonipizza for three clothing pieces for my Zuzu Delf anthro, and she was an absolute joy to work with through the entire thing! Very friendly, very communicative, I had an update on progress as well as enjoyable friendly chatter every week and I looked forward to it. ^_^ The price I paid for these clothes was very reasonable, especially for such an odd size, but when they came and I saw the quality...WOW! I could NOT be happier, everything is gorgeous and made with talent and care.

I will most certainly be coming back to do business with Pepperonipizza, I'm utterly thrilled with my experience and the gorgeous clothes my little fox will have for a lifetime. : )

11. PepperoniPizza purchased a Dollshe hound from me. Super wonderful person and she paid off her layaway in record time earlier then expected.. I highly recommend her to anyone that asks.. Super smooth transaction.

12. Pepperonipizza approached me when I posted a WTC thread and offered to make me the outfit I was looking for - working with her was absolutely pleasant, she informed me beforehand of the time frame needed as well as the cost and always kept me updated throughout the whole commission. Once the outfit was done she posted it out asap and it arrived safe and sound.

The quality of the outfit is fantastic and very well done. The price paid for it was absolutely worth it and very reasonable.

I can wholly recommend pepperonipizza as a talented seamstress to commission!

[​IMG]
      My boy and I thank for the outfit ;)

13. pepperonipizza replied to my WTC thread for a Kid Delf outfit. She was very good at explaining the options I had as far as materials, and showed me progress along the way. It was finished right around the time quoted, and I'm overall very pleased. Thank you for your help!

14. pepperonipizza purchased a doll from me. Excellent and quick communication, paid on time with layaway, and I would definitely recommend as a buyer. Thank you very much!!

15. Pepperonipizza pmed me aboUT my WTC thread for a Joker suit. She worked within my time frame (I needed it by mid Sept). I needed pants, coat with tails, shirt, vest, flower and bow tie. She worked with me on fabrics and the colors I wanted. We exchanged many pms prior to starting the commission about the outfit. Once the commission began communication was still very much open and she even confirmed measurements with me. The outfit itself is amazing! The detailing is superb (double stitching on the coat, a little band on the vest the flower ect) super happy with the outcome!

16. Pepperonipizza bought a Delf elf Yder from me on a short layaway! They were able to work within the timeframe I had for the layaway and sent payments quickly. Awesome communication and an awesome buyer, even willing to put up with my constant jabbering. I would definitely recommend as a buyer!

17. Pepperonipizza bought an oldskin SD from me. Everything was super easy and pleasant. I would easily do business with her again.

18. I commissioned a dress for my boy doll! It was so hard to find someone who would help me with this project. I was very happy Pepperonipizza came to my rescue! She kept me informed during the whole process and the quality of work is top notch! I am very pleased with my dress, and it fits my boy perfectly~ I will definitely recommend her to my friends and would commission her again!!

19. Pepperonipizza bought a Doll Leaves Royal from me. Communication was great, layaway payments were made on time and finished early, and they let me know when he arrived. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction!

20. Thrilled! Commissioned PepperoniPizza to make an outfit for my Soom centaur. Isn't it beautiful? She's great with the updates and pictures, very reasonable, too. Definitely would recommend her work!
      [​IMG]