1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for perfectly_pink <3

Nov 15, 2008

1. Please leave me feedback <3 Thank you!!

2. Perfectly_pink bought clothes from me. She was decisive, didnt waffle and paid immediately when i responded to her. She also let me know when the items arrived. Very professional and courteous. I would love to transact with her again be it selling or buying. thank you!

3. perfectly_pink bought a pair of eyes from me and paid promptly! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

4. Sold some items to perfectly_pink, great communication and paid promptly :)
      Would def. sell to again! Thanks

5. I sold a leekeworld wig to perfectly_pink and it was a very smooth transaction through and through! Excellent buyer who paid quickly. No hitches! ^_^ I would not hesitate to sell to her again if she has anything else she wants to purchase in the future.

Totally recommended! : ) Thanks!

6. perfectly_pink purchased a dress from me. paid when she said she would and kept good communication throughout the transaction. Thanks!

7. Perfectly_pink purchased a pair of shoes from me and things couldn't have gone more smoothly. Great communication, fast payment, very friendly. Thank you!

8. She bought a wig from me was very kind and fast to pay...will sell to her again! :)

9. Perfectly_pink bought a leeke wig from me, she was a pleasure to deal with. A great customer! ;)

10. I bought a unoa bust from Perfectly_pink. Great from the word go!

11. I purchased some eyes from perfectly_pink, and everything went smoothly. Thanks!

12. I bought a SSW top and HDS skirt from Perfectly_pink. Communication was great, and the items were shipped quickly. Thanks so much!

13. I purchased an Unoa stock wig from perfectly_pink, she shipped it quickly and was lovely to deal with ^_^ Would not hesitate to do business with her again!! ^_^

14. I purchased a mnf ShuShu from perfectly_pink.I couldn't be happier with her :) I am amazed with how quickly she arrived.She was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition.Wonderful communication and a pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you for letting me adopt this lovely girl :)

15. I bought a beautiful pink mohair wig from Perfectly_Pink. She was wonderful to deal with, very sweet and kind. The wig is in lovely condition, hopefuly it'll fit the doll its intended for! : D Thank you so much!

16. I bought a mini-skirt from perfectly_pink! She was very nice, answered all my questions and shipped the skirt quickly! The skirt is adorable and in great condition, so I was very happy.

Would definitely buy again! Thank you for selling to me :)

17. I recently did a face up for perfectly_pink and she was a dream to work with. Paid promptly and very understanding. Would recommend :)

18. I bought a Volks Nana head from perfectly_pink. The head arrived WAY fast, was well packed, all in all a super transaction. Thanks again!!

19. perfectly_pink brought a coat from me!
      wonderful transaction !
      thanks a lot

20. Perfectly_Pink did a short layaway with me on a Steampunk outfit I sold her . it was the most pleasant transaction I have ever done. Shes simply a doll I would in a heartbeat do layaway with her again , as well as purchase from or trade with

I highly recommend this Perfectly_ Pink to anyone that asks