1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for perfectlyflawed36

Jun 29, 2009

1. Hey, just started my thread. ^^ Thanks everyone!

2. Perfectlyflawed bought some eyes and a couple of tops from me. Paid quickly, very friendly and let me know when the items arrived! Thanks!

3. Perfectlyflawed bought a CP Soony from me. She paid instantly and kept great communication throughout the transaction. I would definitely sell to her again.

4. Perfectlyflawed36 bought a pair of light purple 18mm glass eyes from me. Their communication was good and payment was swift. I would do business with Perfectlyflawed36 again.

5. perfectlyflawed36 was a part of the Dollmore Group Order I ran. She was a joy to
      work with!!! She paid promptly and always answered emails quickly. I would
      definitely recommend doing business with perfectlyflawed36.

6. I bought some clothing items from perfectlyflawed36,
      The transaction went fine, and everything came very fast! Great to work with! Thank you again! ^__^

7. I bought shoes from perfectlyflawed36 and I am very pleased!
      -Fast shipping
      -Nicely packages
      -Great product
      I would gladly do business with perfectlyflawed36 again! ^__^

Thank You

8. I purchased a doll from perfectlyflawed36 and she was great to work with! Excellent communication, quick shipping and the doll arrived in gorgeous condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again, thank you so much!

9. I bought a pair of eyes from perfectlyflawed36, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. I was kept up to date with any issues or problems that was going on, and I am glad communication was there. Thank you again. :) Highly recommend.

10. I bought a doll with some extras from perfectlyflawed36, and I was very, very pleased with the transaction. She was very pleasant to do business with, and she's shipping him out super quickly. I'd definitely recommend her. Thank you again~! I don't think I can say that enough.

11. bought a sd wig. great communication and awesome item, good shipping as well!