1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for persiasecretary

Dec 18, 2008

1. If you've had any transactions with me, please leave a few words here. Thank you in advance:)

2. great contact and incredibly nice transaction :D pleasure to do business with you, girl :)

3. I just sold a pair of eyes to Persiasecretary and the transaction couldn't have gone more beautifully. Superfast payment and prompt, friendly communication. I hope to deal with her again!

4. PersiaSecretary sold me her Mini-BB Luna. Lovely smooth transaction. Shipping was even free!

5. I bought persiasecretary's Dollmore items. The transaction was wonderful, smooth and trouble free. I would definately buy from her - thankyou!

6. I bought volks 22mm eyes from persiasecretary. Everything went smooth and they arrived fast :D. Love them ^^.

7. I bought a Hoodie from her, and I was given a free gift! <3 My boy loves this hoodie, thank you!

I want to do business again one day. (it should be faster on my end next time.)

[​IMG]

8. I bought a wig from persiasecretary and it was a very pleasant transaction. Communication was prompt and she shipped the wig ASAP.
      Thank you! :)

9. Persiasecretary commissioned me some time ago and we had a great time co-working together. It's a pleasure to make transactions with her :)

10. I bought a DZ wilka from persiasecretary and it arrived in quick time. It was reasonable and I am very very pleased with this product. She kept up with me at all times was very nice and patient. Wonderful contact! ^____^

11. persiasecretary took part in a For My Doll group order I hosted and communication and payments were always swift. I had no problems doing business with her, in fact, it was a real pleasure to do business with her!

Thanks again for taking part in the GO~! ;)

12. Thank you all!:)

People who I've also had transactions with, and who for some reason have not left any feedback:
      - bought a pair of eyes from WolfeClaw
      - bought Volks F-01 head from suryaslight

13. I bought a pair of black eyes from persiasecretary and I'm very pleased with the transaction <3 The shipping was super fast and eyes very well packed.
      Thanks for all again!! :)

14. I took part in a Leeke GO some time ago, Persia was the boss and I am very happy with the job she did :) She is 100% pro!

15. persiasecretary bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

16. I took part in a Leeke group order run by Persia and everything went right and smooth. She's a really nice person to deal with.

Thank you, Dear :)

17. i bought a wig from persiasecretary and the transaction went wonderfully, thanks alot ^_^

18. Another pleasant deal with persiasecteraty. She has bought a few items in my store, fast payment and great communication, she is a person you may trust :) Thank you :)

19. persiasecretary bought a head from me, she was extremely nice and patient, and perfectly respected the terms of the layaway, definitly a recommended buyer!!

20. I bought a LE Lee Jun Ki doll from persiasecretary . It was a custom facejob, but honestly more beautiful than the original.

The pictures were accurate and she even took more upon request.
      She was very patient and answered all my questions.
      It was wrapped careful and it shipped promptly.
      She also gave me advice for eyesize and wigsize to use on this strangely sized boy!
      Oh and she restringed the doll, and it was done so well.

It was a VERY pleasant experience on the marketplace. (and my first actually :D). I'd recommend her to all serious buyers :)